A village

𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨!

𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧~

𝙪𝙢𝙢 𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 : 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙮....

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮
( 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!!)
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

3th POV

Hades and his companions have finally arrived at their destination, the north, there was snow everywhere only a village near a frozen river. The Village seemed poor and there were a lot of people that were in very bad condition, they were hungry and were cold. The three entered the village and Hades went directly to the small stone castle. Arriving at the doors there was not even a guard, so they went inside. The castle seemed old and run down, and there wasn't even a servant. walking in the corridor they searched in every room until they found a person.

" Who are you kids ?" said a man, he was lying in the bed, he had a rusty voice and a long beard and he was clearly sick.

" I suppose you are the chief of the village. I'm Hades no surname and I have a deal for you"

"huhu *cough cough* let's hear about this deal"

" As you already know your village is very poor because of the snow, there are a lot of people and there is no food and clothes so you have no way of trading with other villages, but I can solve this thing easily if you give the village to me"

"Listen if you could help this village I would clearly give it to you, it may not seem but I care for my people, but *cough* you are just a kid "

Trip and Virus were angry that the village chief underestimated their savior and were about to talk but they were stopped by Hades who just smirked.

" So you need proof huh. how about this I'll show you what I'm capable of and you'll give me the village"

The village chief just sighted ' they are just kids what do they think they can do...'

"ok then Hades it's a deal "

Hades turned around about to go away to start his plan but warned the old man before going out.

" I advise you to look to keep looking at the window "

Hades went then to the terrace of the castle that faced the village with Virus and Trip following behind curious and excited about what is going to happen.

' first of all, I have to get the attention of everyone in the village, I'll just use magic to raise the volume of my voice'

"To all people of the village, can I have all your attention" Slowly a crowd formed under the Castel becoming slowly bigger and bigger. It was the first time that in this poor village in the middle of nowhere and in the cold happened an event like this so everyone was interested from old people to kids.

" I know that everyone has been suffering in this cold and poor land but from today onward I Hades will help you, I know that from a kid this doesn't sound promising but I have great abilities and I have the intention of showing them, eliminating the biggest problem !"

With that said Hades concentrated a large quantity of his mana slowly changing the weather making it warmer and warmer, the snow and the ice started to melt and everyone in the village started to feel better. The the sun was shining like never before heralding the beginning of a new era for the village that would progress and prosper under the leadership of Hades, cheers and cries of happiness were heard and the whole population started to look at Hades in a new light, he was their hope now.

Hades waved at the people and entered the castle once again, but changing the weather wasn't a small thing and it took a large quantity of his mana so he fainted but Virus and Trip saved him before his body hit the floor and put him on the sofa near them, letting Hades rest and recuperate his mana.

??? POV

I was sleeping for I don't-know-how long and I was woken up sensing a large use of mana, I was curious about the mana as I never sensed so much of it in all my years of life, and much to my knowledge there shouldn't be another wizard.

I teleported myself near the position from where I sensed the mana, ' Shouldn't this lang be cold and snowy, why is it so warm..! don't tell me they changed the weather using mana ?!'

I flew through the village, it was poor and old but strangely the people seemed happy for some reason. I went inside the stone castle and walked to the room of the person that used all that mana. Finally finding the room I was met with an angelic figure of a kid sleeping on the sofa, he had white pure hair pale and smooth skin, and a small figure that seemed frail. Something beat in my heart and I slowly woke near the boy, what a strange feeling I don't understand it but I want to feel more... I approached him, my face and his were close my cold heart was slowly beating-

"Stop right there !"

"Don't go an inch closer to our master!"

I felt two daggers near my neck so I teleported behind the sofa, I didn't sense these two because I was distracted but seeing these kids, they have great potential.

"um"

I turned my attention to the sleeping beauty, he opened his eyes, they were a crystal cyan like those of the last emperors of the Obelian empire 'I wonder why he is here' His eyes met mine and his eyes widened a little before returning calm.

"Lucas..."

My name, he said my name with his divine silky voice... ' What's happening to me ?! and why can't I read him'

"Oh so you know me little angel may I know how ?"

Hades POV

I opened my eyes feeling better after recuperating some of my mana but the first thing I saw was one of the supporting characters in who made me a princess, Lucas ! ' what is he doing here? why is he already awake? Did Athanasia wake him? no that shouldn't be possible she still has to be born! ok, Hades calm down... I got it

"Oh so you know me little angel may I know how ?"

"Who doesn't know about the great and powerful Magician of the black tower and imperial wizard of the Obelian Empire"

"hehe right I'm too talented and the most powerful and handsome person in the world!"

"aha.... right so may I ask why you are here?"

" I was awoken from my sleep by a large amount of mana so I came to this land in search of the one with this much mana. Strangely from what I remember, this was a frozen land so did you change the weather or something?"

"No, I did-"

" Yes! Master was really awesome! Oww!" Trip was hit in the head by Virus who looked at his twin with disappointment.

"Don't you see that master didn't want to tell"

"Sowwy I-I didn't know" said Trip tearing up, I just sighed and patted his head comforting him while he was on his knees.

"Anyway, yes it was me may I know what you need now ?" I said pretty irritated by all the things that are happening.

"Nah not really, you are pretty interesting so I'll stick around!"

'cool another kid to take care of''

"Sure you are welcome, now if you excuse me, Imperial wizard"

"Don't worry I give you the permission to talk to me informally !"

"hm if you say so"

——————————————————————————

Headcanon : After exhausting his mana his appearance returned to the original one making Trip and Virus panic when they saw his change. For a long time, Hades stayed in his original aspect.

------------------------------------------------

I want you to be happy
Free to run, get dizzy on caffeine
Funny friends that make you laugh
And maybe you're just a little bit dappy