Progress

heyyyyy my lil' readers I wanted to say that I'm reallereallyreallyreallyreallyreally happy that someone read and liked this story. To tell the truth I never thought that there would be someone to read it so I'm grateful to y'all !!

Here is another chapter for you, this also will be a little boring as it's not the main plot but I hope you like it.

Enjoy & stay healthy

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hades POV

It's been five years since I became the king of this village, the first thing I did was change the name, now it's called Olympus seat of the Gods according to Greek mythology. I didn't do much in these two years , I just started working about ways to produce money, I created new houses and a much better castle, I created big fields to start cultivating  fruits and vegetables and created some schools, common clothing shops and hospitals to give people work.  Now that I replenished most of my mana I have the intention to advance this small kingdom, I'll try creating gold and jewels. Gold and diamonds are the easiest since I know how they are formed as for the others jewels I'm going to send someone to search for caves, but for now I think the two ores are enough.

Standing up from my seat in the new office of the castle I went to my room followed by Lucas of course. Lately he is always following me, I was thinking he would get bored and go away to search for the world tree or something.

*Sigh*

"Little angel what are you going to do?" Said Lucas following as he flew around me.

"No use hiding it, I'm going to try creating gold and diamonds "

"Heh~ I already know how to create gold"

"Nah you make fake gold"

"Meanie~ I didn't know my little angel has a cold heart"

" The one that has a frozen heart is you, and since from when I became yours?"

Lucas just pouted and continued to follow me, entering my room I sat on a red couch in front of a white table while Lucas lay down on the sofa.

'Let's start with gold, gold is a chemical element, so I'll just think of the formation and...'

"Woah I didn't think you could do it little angel~"

"Yes it was actually pretty easy, but it takes a lot of mana but let's start with diamonds "

'Diamonds are more difficult, but I can do it, the diamond is one of the many allotropic forms in which carbon can occur, in particular diamonds consists of a crystal lattice of carbon atoms arranged according to a tetrahedral structure '

Slowly fronts the nothing a small diamond started to form becoming more and bigger till it formed.

"With this everything is going to be more easy. Virus"

"Yes your majesty "

"I'll appoint you as representative of this kingdom, I'm going to give you gold and diamonds, I want you to go to the nearest villages and other empires and buy livestock and seeds of all the kinds, buy the most you can and keep your appearance hidden, I'll give you this space ring put everything in there "

"Yes your majesty I'll follow this order like my life depends on it "

'Seriously no one said that, Of the twins Virus is the more brilliant and serious type while Trip is more of a person that use brute force, in fact...'

"Trip"

"Yes your majesty!"

"I appoint you as Commander of the knights, I already created a training camp near the castle, I want you to advertise it, I only want people from 18 to 35 men and women alike, for those who joins they'll get a good pay and treatment, but I expect you to train them in good soldiers, no slacking and everyone to the same level"

"Of course your Majesty, your order shall be done "

With that Trip and Virus went to do their task while I was left behind with Lucas, I was quite tired, but I can't just sit here so better start working again.

" Little angel aren't you going to get any servant in this castle?"

" There's no need of people in my place I can perfectly do everything myself for now, and I prefer to have people that I trust" I walked out of my room and went outside the castle, I flew above the Kingdom, now it's really much bigger and doesn't seem poor at all, so it may get attacked, and therefore I'll create some walls and a magic barrier.

"Little angel you know that a magic barrier has to be constantly alimented , I know that you have a large mana pool, the largest I have ever seen but-"

"Are you worried?"

"Wha- Of course not why I the great Lucas should be worried about a human "

I just smiled it actually made me happy that someone is worried about me and not trying to kill me, so I flew above his adult figure and patted his head, not noticing his red ears hidden behind his long black hair.

"Ok now let's return to the castle I have to think about the distribution of the goods, and the creation of new weapons and goods of public use. Speaking about weapons, Lucas do you know some good blacksmith and a stylist?"

"Oh so you need my help~ well I know some places specialized in making those things, I think they still exist maybe?"

"Ah sorry no use asking you, of course you were sleeping for centuries, so you don't know"

"You! Hump don't come to me for help then next time, let's see how you are going you do without me !"

'But you never did a thing' Lucas then teleported away, and I returned to my office to do paperwork and thinking about new things that can help my Empire economy.

'I'll lie low for now, but once Trip and Virus complete their tasks I'm going to conquer the village, kingdoms and empires near us slowly creating a country bigger and more powerful than Obelia, where people can live peacefully, where there will be not even a poor person and a single injustice!'

————————————————————————-

Headcanon : being new to creating and expanding an empire Hades started to study day and night, Lucas being secretly worried cured his fatigue or put a spell on him to let him sleep, looking after him from afar even if he wasn't present.

......................................................................

I've been confused as of late (yeah)
Watching my youth slip away (yeah)
You're like the sun, you wake me up
But you drain me out if I get too much
I might need you or I'll break