Part 13

Eight left turns and six right ones, hours on a straight path and then we finally stop and my blindfold is loosened from the back and it falls on my lap. I pounce at the freedom looking at my surroundings. "Where are we?"

"We're about to see a match." He exists his car. A match? As in a boxing match? My car door opens and a hand is reached out to me which I take and thank him before he's leading me inside with a hand on my lower back.

As soon as the first door is open the sounds of raging men rings in my ears, they're roaring vile words and screaming for a rematch or their money back. "This way." I'm tugged slightly as a door is opened for us.

I look up to stairs leading up to what I think is another room and start taking them. My self conscious starts to eat me up as I remember just what I'm wearing under this skirt and then recall how short it is. I take the last two steps in a hurry.

The floor we're welcomed in isn't what I expected. When I think of V.I.P I picture luxury, people having the time of their lives, drinking and singing like they don't have a care in the world. This however isn't what I imagined.

In a far corner there's girls boldly riding men twice their age, they all look at least eighteen and some are even around my age, all half naked. Something about the sight makes my heart stop. Why are they having sex in plain sight?

It doesn't stop there, some what close to that corner are more girls taking in doses of substances that don't look the slightest legal. I'm trying to take everything in but an arm is thrown over my shoulder and I'm pulled away. "This way princess."

The voice although I recognize it feels strange against my ear, I look up at Tamir. How on earth did he get so dragged into a world like this? Why would he drag me into a world like this? "Don't look so stunned, you'll scare my best customers away."

"You run this?" My question sounds so stupid and he laughs.

"Of course I run this. Everything is mine."

"Why would you run something like this?"

"Enough questions," he pulls us closer to the edge where we can see over the angry mob. "It's about to start." He points to below us and my eyes follow.

Two men the same size in hight and body weight step in the ring each smacking their own boxing gloves together. The ref says something to both the men and then they approach each other smacking their gloves against one another.

Ding ding ding! The bell rings and the crowd goes crazy, the two opponents starts shuffling around before the left guy throws the first punch hitting the other. It doesn't seem to faze the receiver as he just pounds the guy in the face. He takes the blow just to return the favour.

I watch them go at it, fists connecting with jaws and ribs and I'm just here counting the seconds. 178..179...180..I look around for the ref to call it quits so the fighting men can take their breaks but nothing happens.

"I-it's been three minutes..." I say more so to myself then look over at Tamir who's already got his gaze on me. "It's been three minutes they need to take a break."

His lips curls up into a smirk. "There's no break in this ring." I look back down at his words, why is my next question but he beats me to it. "These men are fighting to their deaths in order to join my mafia."

My ears ring. I'm waiting for him to crack a smile and laugh at me so he can tell me he's joking and that I'm so gullible, but after swimming in his dark eyes his face doesn't change. He's serious. "Your mafia?"

Everything is mine. His words play in my head, is this what he meant? I look back down at the men still going at it but with much more force and built up resentment. They're going to fight till their deaths?

One is growing weary taking defence but his attacker isn't going easy on him, his attempts to stop the blows are weak and he's getting beaten to his knees. "Stop this." My eyes fill up. "Tamir stop this!"

"Shh," he shakes his head. "We're going to miss the best part." I look down to see what he's talking about and one of the men are down. The other man towering over him take off his gloves and starts punching the defenceless man with his warped fists.

"Kill him!" I hear a man shout form below. "Don't give him a chance to get up!" "Hit him harder!" "Yes!!" The cheers don't stop.

"Please! Stop it!" A hand slaps my mouth closed and my head is forced forward.

"Shut up and watch." His tone has no chill but I can't bring myself to watch. My eyes shut as tears fall out. "Don't cry, you'll make me look bad." I'm shaking my head trying to sob silently. "Take her back."

Rough hands take me by the arm and I'm lead away, I stumble into a heavy chest and look up to see Kent. His eyes scan mine before he's leaving with a tight grip on me.

Back in the room the doors close behind me and then my shoulder are garbed to face Kent. "Word of advice," I blink up at him and more tears fall out. "If you want to survive here everything he says goes. Get in his way and he'll kill you for it.

"What he wants he gets, whether you give it to him or he takes it from you. Same goes for your body." My eyes refill at his words. "At one point he'll fuck you, you won't go against him." He scans me.

"I don't want to be here-" I sob, "I didn't mean to see what I saw-I-I'm-I can't take it anymore!"

"Go to bed." I look up at this sudden words. "He won't touch you if you're sleeping." I nod stumbling back and rush to my bed.