Intro!

Hey guys satan here I know not that many people will read this but what eves.

So I guess I should give you all a back story on our many characters.

Noah: Noah is a sweet naïve teenage girl. She doesn't like being the center of attention, in fact she would rather be on the internet. She's a only child, but wasn't as spoiled as you think she would be. Shes a American moving to a different country due to her parents work and that country is Australia. Once she started her new school she knew things would be different.

Michael: Michaels loud, playful, sarcastic and loves the attention. But he does all that to hide his true sadness. Michaels parents got divorced when he was 10, he lives with his mom and his brother lives with his dad. He hates his school, same drama different day in his opinion. His true feelings get shielded but when a certain neighbor moves in will he finally let out his true feelings?

----------------------------------------------
OMG so I'm typing this on my phone and idk if it's bad or good?!
So if you guys like it tell me I'll be updating randomly right now.

But I really like this idea and I'm going to try and make this different then other Fanfics that have this idea.
So yeah haha

Love you guys -satandoodle