Cant get you off my mind

"Why is he over there" Michael asked, his glare on the two seemed like it could burn a hole into their skulls. He wouldn't mind that as long as it burned a whole into the girl and not calum.
Michael didn't know why calum decided to talk to her, she's not even cute, she sounds annoying, the list could go on and on.

"Mikey, chill he's just introducing himself maybe you should too" Ashton said.

Ashton Irwin, one of Michaels best friends. He's a curly headed freak and has a strange thing for making keek and snapchat videos. (( A/N heh remember the old keek videos )) None the less, Michael loved him like a brother.

"Oh trust me I have" he snapped

"Wait you have? When" his other friend Luke Hemmings asked.

Luke Hemmings a tall freak with a lip ring. His moms the algebra teacher and he's the one with slight control on Michael to keep him in line.

"She's my fucking neighbor." Michael groaned out.

The two looked at him in shock, "wait the house next door? It finally sold?"

"Yea, sadly"

"Wow.."

The three boys all stared at the two, Michael kept ahold of his glare on them.
Calum laughed loudly while Noah smiled triumphantly. With a sigh Michael looked away and back to his work. He couldn't get her out her mind for all the wrong reasons.
     __________________________
The day passed slowly, but finally it ended. Michael Dragged himself back home. He found himself back to where the day started..on his bed. Looking up at the ceiling his mind wondered back to Noah and calum. What possibly could they have been laughing at. Why did calum have to talk to her. How did she manage to occupy his busy mind.

"Aw fuck it." He said turning on his side facing his wall, the teen closed his eyes to escape the hell he lived in and to sleep away his problems.

____________________

Short chapter to hold everyone down for the next 5 months -pepero formally known as satandoodle