Chapter 2: A Present

The sound of his low, raspy voice resonated all over my head, making my body react instantly. I gasped as I felt a strike of pleasure travelling down my stomach to in between my legs. Closing my eyes, unable to move, I didn't want to move, I wanted him to keep whispering, to kiss my neck... "Hahahaha, I'm sorry, I'm just fooling around, your face, you look astonished Y/N-ya", he said while laying back on the bed, laughing. I chuckled as I stood up brushing my clothes as if I was trying to fix them. "Stop it, I'm not into that you ass. Goodnight", I said trying to dissimulate how agitated and embarrassed I was.

Almost running, I left the room, directly to mine, holding on my hand my underwear. I jumped to my bed resting violently on my back. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" ... a little time passed until I passed out.

Hard knocks on my door woke me up. "Vice-Captain!! wake up! breakfast is ready!!!" Clione shouted from the corridor. "God damn how many times I have to tell this whole crew I fucking hate being awakened with shouting?" I mumbled annoyed, covering my face with the sheets.

I was brushing my hair when I remembered my "memory box" for some reason. Opened my drawer and found the little velvet red box that holds my "treasures". Inside, there is a photo of my parents with me when I was 7, happy, eating some ice cream with them. It was taken during one of "the white parades", on Flevance, before everything turned into hell. A little blue bow that my little sister used to wear, some photos of Law, Bepo, Shachi, Penguin and me when we were the only members of our crew. And, a necklace Law made with some seashells as a gift for my 15th birthday, were also inside.

I got watery eyes while looking at it, "I must be getting old", I thought, "I got emotional over the memories" ... laughed and put everything back to its place.

"Morning.." I said, greeting the whole crew that was already devouring their breakfast. I noticed Law wasn't there, so I had to ask. Uni told me he was in the control room preparing for the arrival at the next island. I took a few pancakes and some tea and headed to the control room to ask my captain if he needed help.

"Good morning, doc", I saluted him. Law that was seated facing the controls, turned the chair to look at me nodding. He has more dark circles as always, so I asked him, "Oi, did you sleep last night? are you feeling sick again?". "I'm ok, I didn't get much sleep last night. I got caught up with the book I was reading", he answered with his usual unfriendly tone. "Yeah, right" I answered back, rolling my eyes, and proceeded "Let me know if you need something before we get to the island". Left the control room and went back to my room.

I knew him well to know he hadn't slept because something was worrying him, and not because he was reading the old comic book of "Sora, the warrior of the sea against the evil Germa 66". But hey, Law never shows any emotion besides annoyance if he is not sick.

A few hours later, the submarine got to the shore of some winter island, and we all got ready to accomplish our assigned tasks. "Ok everyone, we will meet here at 7 pm, is that clear?" told my crew members, everybody agreed and headed to the island.

The temperature was pretty low, and it was snowing. Law was wearing the long black coat with yellow dots and our Jolly Roger that he used to wear at Punk Hazard, his hat and of course the Kikoku over his shoulder. I love when he wears warm clothing, he looks so cozy, hiding his mouth behind the collar. (He does it so his lips don't get chapped with the cold breeze, haha). I don't like to wear the boiler-suit when we get to explore islands, so I decided to wear a long yellow coat with a hood, also with our crew's Jolly Roger emblazoned on the left side of the chest.

We asked a few civilians where to find a pharmacy and headed to the destination following their instructions. Law didn't say much during the walking, as he normally does.