Eddie Kaspbrak

Eddie turned, hearing honks and beeps from the busy road he was driving on. The only thing that made it more stressful was Myra, his wife who was on the phone with him.

"It's like you never listen to me! You can't keep worrying me like this, Eddie!" She cried into the phone, annoying the crap out of Eddie.

"It's not my fault you're so easy to worry!" He talked over her, making her gasp. Eddie sighed. "Maybe you should just... leave me alone for a while. Yelling at me while I'm driving is more dangerous than whatever you're mad about!" He stood up to her, feeling nothing but guilt. He... liked his wife, but she was unbearable most of the time. He then saw an incoming call from Derry. He never really answered unknown calls, but he felt inclined to pick up as it was from the old town he used to live in. "Look, I have to go, but please... try not to worry about me every waking hour." Eddie told her, hanging up before his wife had gotten the chance to respond. He then answered the call from Derry, to where he heard his name.

"Eddie Kaspbrak? It's me, Mike." Mike told him, planting a worried expression on Eddie's face. Talk about not being worried.

"Mike who?" He asked, his voice sounding almost rushed. Just then, before Mike could answer, a car rammed into the side of his.

"Eddie! Are you okay?" Mike cried from the phone, hearing the sound of the crash.

"Yeah, no I'm fine!" He replied, still in shock from the crash that had just occurred.