°•.RANO #1 - dream life .•°

《AN : for the needs of the scenario, Rano will be mentioned as his real name : Yongseop through the story^^》

when you finally pass the doorstep, you realize once again that the dining room is empty.

all the lights were shut and you couldn't hear any noise.

you unpack your bags and hang your coat on the coat rock.

you rush to the kitchen were you meet your cat standing on the counter.
you smile and start petting him, when you notice a little carboard box next to him.
you read the note that were left on top of the lead :

"i got this for you, eat well ♡"

your eyes light up when you open the box and see a whole bunch of fried chicken legs wisely waiting for you.

you recently got your first student job in the night service of a cafe and you had to get used to this new routine : coming back late at home and being obligated to eat your dinner at midnight.
but you decided to earn some money during summer holidays, so this was the perfect occasion.

you had to get used to this new way of living, which hasn't been easy at all...
but the toughest was probably not being able to spend enough time with your boyfriend : Yongseop.

you both have been together for two years now, and you decided to settle down in your apartment eight months ago.

your relationship was everything you've been dreaming of cause he litteraly was the boy of your dreams, finally being able to live with him was probably one of your biggest achievement.

but Yongseop has always dreamed about entering a kpop company, so he was spending the most part of his time training; rushing between dance and vocals classes, acting, rapping and also composing.

you were of course supporting him in his passion, but your recent job took away the little amount of free time you could spend together...

you stare once again at the note and you feel your cheeks heating up as your smile gets bigger.
you realize he probably took of his time to go outside and get you a box of chicken legs knowing you would come back home late and starved like an ogre.

you start eating the pieces of chicken one by one, when you notice some light coming out of your room...

quietly, you approach and knock at the door.

" yes ? "

you enter the room and see your boyfriend sitting in front of the computer, with his headphones around his neck.

"hi honey, i'm sorry to disturb."

Yongseop turn his head towards you and you see a beautiful smile lighting up his face.

"babe you're not disturbing, at all."

you see his stare fixing upon the box and he giggles :

" i can see you're enjoying your dinner." he continues with a wink.

you blush and start laughing too.

"Yes, I...thank you so much for-"

"That's nothing." he cuts you, still showing his beautiful gummy smile, " i went for a walk this afternoon to rest my mind a little bit, I thought it would be cool to order a little thing for you since you always come back late from work."