°•.Choi In #1 - Museum.•°

you stare once again at your reflection in the mirror to make sure nothing was missing.

you put another layer of hairspray on your bangs, those had the annoying hability to never stay in place.

you approach your face from the glass and wipe off the residues of mascara that fell from your bottom lashes.

you finally sit back on your chair and take a deep breath, now you're all set and done after eight intense check-ups in the mirror. you bite your lip to try to relief the stress that was slowly taking control of your mind.

"it's gonna be fine.", you whisper as you nod to your own reflection.

you grab your purse and step out from your appartment.

as you walk down the stairs, you feel your phone vibrating in your pocket :

innie ✨:

"i'm on my way :D 😜"

°•.•°

it's been a few minutes that the bus dropped you off at the bus stop, since you arrived in advance you decided to wait on a bench a few meters away.

you stare at the ground and start fiddling with your fingers.

too many questions were accumulating in your brain :

"what if he doesn't like me ?"

"what if he thinks i'm ugly ?"

"what if he thinks i'm boring."

"what if he think i'm actually not his type ?"

you shake your head, trying to erase those negative thoughts out of your mind: it was too late anyways.

you feel another vibration in your pocket and quickly unlock your phone, you feel a dose of adrenalina overwhelming your entire body as you read what appears on the screen :

innie✨ :

"i can see you !^^"

you suddenly lift your head up and start sweeping the entire street with your eyes wide open, when you finally notice the small but recognizable silouhette of In waving at you from the other side of the road.

Choi In. that was his name, the name of a boy very special to you.

You met him few months ago at your dance course, he was a new student in your class and you both became really close in a short amount of time. it all started with shy smiles from across the room, then you started talking a bit in between the classes. you never felt this way for someone before, but now it was clear that you had a real crush on him...

you always felt something different towards this boy since the first time you saw him : the way your heart started beating faster everytime you both would meet, the way you could feel your cheeks heating up everytime he would compliment you, his stunning smile but above all, his radiant and joyful personnality.

a few days ago, he came to see you at the end of your contemporary dance class to ask you "a very special thing", as he would say. it would be lying if you'd say you weren't stressing at all, no, you were actually terrifed. you remember your heart skipping a beat when he finally asked you with a soft but shy tone :

"i was wondering if...you were okay to go on a little date with me ? i mean, i enjoy spending some time wih you so i thought it would be cool, i know a nice place not so far away from here, i've heard you liked museums right ?"