ི🏹 ⦂ ⁰⁷ WELCOME TO OUR CLUB!

A SIGH ESCAPED ELLIE'S LIPS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AT THE SIGNUP SHEET BEFORE HER, deadpanning at the sapphire eyed brunet

A SIGH ESCAPED ELLIE'S LIPS AS SHE LOOKED DOWN AT THE SIGNUP SHEET BEFORE HER, deadpanning at the sapphire eyed brunet. "yawa-kun, i'm not joining."

"oh come on, natsukashi-san! we could really use the help, and you know you want to!" he griped out before turning to his friend for help. "watari, tell her!"

surprised to hear his name, the libero looked up from his textbook, blinking at the pair. "tell her what, exactly?" he asked, and kosei groaned.

"forget i even asked.." the shorter of the two boys wallowed, dropping his head on his desk in defeat while the female shook her own head.

"i told you before, i'm not cut out for that sort of thing anymore, and i wanted to focus on writing outside of school work." ellie explained, sliding the paper back to the boy seated across from her. "i'm not like you and watari-kun when it comes to balancing school and club activities.. it's why i chose to stop playing in the first place." she finished, trailing her eyes to the rain filled clouds.

"besides- i'm fine with just watching, it's just as fulfilling for me." the female spoke again, an absentmindedly smile on her lips.

but kosei knew. without having to look, he knew.

finally lifting his head, the brunet loosed a breath before sliding the paper back over to her. "at least hold onto it, in case you change your mind." he began, rising from his seat to take his leave. "fine if you don't want to or can't play, but at least give this, some thought."

with that, the wing spiker through the defense specialist a glance before departing with him. leaving the girl with her thoughts and an empty application form.

for a moment she stared down at it, examining both sides. on one, the application for the girls' volleyball club, and on the other, the boys'.

context aside, it was a good way to save paper; but again, that wasn't the point.

with one final look, ellie slid the sheet into her bag at the second ring of the bell, packing the rest of her belongings.