Chapter 9

..and here we have it. What happens to be the worst few months of my life. Yes, I said months. Four months to be exact. All I could do was see as he posted many tweets on Twitter and posted videos on with Phil every so often on YouTube. He gave me a bit of happiness that nothing could ever give to me. Not to mention when the group of girls that seems to torture me with their every being saw the tweet Dan posted with my username, the beatings seemed to get worse. I guess I was wrong when I said it didn't matter if he stopped talking to me forever. As time went on, it grew worse and worse as my hope that he would come back faded, leaving me crumbling in the torture and feeling of abandonment. I thought I had a friend besides Sam and Leah. I guess that was wrong too. 

From: Rider
To: Dan
1 minute ago

Dan, it's been four months...

--

..and I still waited. A small bit of hope arising just to fall back into the cracks when I didn't get an answer after a day. Everything seemed to fade away and I only wanted him. I then realized that in my mind, though I didn't know clearly, he was more than a friend. In the small time that we had talked to each other in person, he had made himself needed in my everyday life. Finally realizing that only made things worse and it was done. 

From: Rider
To: Dan
Now

Thanks for everything. Goodbye, Dan. 

**NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER!

K, thanks for reading!

xx Megan**