chapter 2

you stepped out of the train with draco still grabbing you hand. crabbe and goyle were behind yall saying annoying remarks about you, while pansy was trying to talk to draco. "walk faster, please," you heard draco almost pleading, trying to get away from everyone else. you walk faster, looking back trying to see the blue eyed boy you talked with earlier. you couldnt stop thinking about "tulip." you were wearing your robe now so there was no reason for him to use that name again. although you sure hope he would.

dracos pov: ugh. i keep thinking of that boy. i swear to god my father will hear about that. "y/n, who was that boy?" i asked even though i was dreading to hear the answer. "just someone i met while walking on the train. He had lost his toad, so i offered to help look." she responded. "with that kind of demeanor, youll be placed in hufflepuff." i hope shes not though. y/n has always been a rude, sassy person. but in the end shes always the first to help out if you need something.

nevilles pov: i cant stop thinking about that girl. why did i call her tulip? she hates me now, doesnt she? oh, what does it matter. just keep you head down. don- again?

3rd person pov: neville got up and dusted his robe off. "oh my- draco, get up. watch where youre going! oh, neville!" you said. "i am so so s-sorry." neville said looking at draco, who was still on the floor. neville reached out a hand trying to help draco you, but malfoy quicker slapped nevilles hand out of the way. "how dare you? my father will hear about this. come on, y/n!" your brother yelled. "one second, draco. ill catch up with you." "hurry." you stayed back, trying to talk to neville. "are you well?" you asked neville, hoping the answer was yes. "im alright, y/n," he said. it kind of hurt when he said your name instead of tulip, butyou figured you had to give it time. "would you like to walk with me?" you asked. "s-sure." neville returned. you walked side by side, not speaking, until you reached hogwarts. you were waiting for your name to get called. then, you heard "DRACO MALFOY." "SLYTHERIN" you knew you would be placed next. "Y/N MALFOY." "hmm, cunning but kind." the sorting hat said. "please, please, slytherin" you thought hoping that was the house you were placed in. "oh, slytherin?"

hey bros. yea ik it was short and it was a cliff hanger SORRRYYY. um ily and have a goodnight/day 💃