chapter eight

I woke up with jj's arms wrapped around me my phone was buzzing off like crazy, I unlocked my phone and saw I had 1000 and 1000 of tweets and Instagram tags I also had a couple of texts off the guys especially freya, talia and gee "what's going on?" I questioned myself before releasing I was trending no1 on twitter I clicked on the tag where there was pictures from last night outside the club with Jj

From what I could see a lot of people where angry that this happened I was so shocked that me and Jj ain't even official and people are now saying we are boyfriend and girlfriend and that he deserves better. "Oh shit" I mumbled to myself but clearly louder enough as it woke up JJ "what's up beauty?" Jj questioned struggling to open his eyes "look" I passed him my phone so he could see for himself what i was seeing "oh for fuck sake, this is what I didn't want to happen" jj said with a sad look in his eyes "didn't want what to happen?" I questioned unsure what he meant "I didn't want us to get outted like this course you are clearly gonna receive hate and I dont want that it will course you issues course it can be very head fucking" jj replied honestly "look I'm sure I'll be fine what's a couple of horrible things written about me really gonna do to my head I am a strong woman you know I can handle dickheads" I joked off not wanting to worry Jj. Jj just smiled kissing my forehead before I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to have a quick shower I needed to get back to Tobi's and explain.

1 hour later.

"Jess what the fuck you doing kissing Jj?" Harry asked as soon as I walked in the front door "nice to see you to man" I replied sarcastically "really though jess why you and Jj kissing "what's the problem harry man" I answered bluntly "the problem is it's left Ethan in bits he fucking loves you jess man and then you go do this" he said angrily "well I'm sorry harry but how was I suppose to know Ethan said he didn't love me and that he just wants to get to know me, so what was I suppose to think "yeah well Ethan doesn't think his good enough for you that's why he back tracked his in bits jess man" harry replied sadly making me feel incredibly bad "jess we need to talk" tobi now come over to me "shoot" I answered "look I think it's best if you find somewhere else to live Ethan doesn't wanna see you at the moment and with that its gonna affect the group dimanic" "tobi where am I suppose to go?" I questioned shocked "why dont you find Jj" harry answered with attitude leaving me standing there in shock at his reply "I'll pay for a deposit and a years rent on a flat for you until you get sorted" tobi respond I didn't say nothing I just walked into my bedroom and began packing my things.

I wrote a letter to tobi and the others before taking my belongings out of the house and heading it down to my car where I placed everything in the boot and got into the driving seat I began crying as I started driving out of the car park knowing that I  probably wont see my best friend again for another long time my vision became blurry due to the tears running down my cheeks I drove up onto the motorway where I lost control of my car and everything went black

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed 💚🐬