chapter seventeen

@jessxjessxc
Got some exciting things happening today

@sdmngirl just a beautiful person😍 @ksimonno1fan you are incredible 😭💯 @tobijzzle that's my best friend 👏🎊 @jessxjessxc @tobijzzle that's right baby@freyanightingale FUCKING QUEEN😍@behzingagram damn😍😍🔥@joeweller we getting married or what...

@ksimonno1fan you are incredible 😭💯
@tobijzzle that's my best friend 👏🎊
@jessxjessxc @tobijzzle that's right baby
@freyanightingale FUCKING QUEEN😍
@behzingagram damn😍😍🔥
@joeweller we getting married or what?
@jessxjessxc in your dreams @joeweller 

today was the day of my first proper photoshoot and I was so incredibly excited i couldn't wait I woke up at 6am and had a shower did my hair and got dressed tobi was gonna drive me to the office where I was having the photoshoot which was in Manchester so tobi was gonna drive me there in his new car he got over the weekend "YOU READY BESTIE?" Tobi shouted from the kitchen/living room whist I was spraying on my perfume in the bathroom "YES" I shouted back grabbing my bag and heading out to the front door "you excited about today?" Tobi asked whist locking the door "yes I'm literally buzzing" I smiled ear to ear making tobi smile aswell
Once tobi locked the door we headed down to his car which was in the bottom car park "do you wanna get a munch for the road?" tobi questioned me "of course" I agreed getting into the passenger seat of the car I put of my seatbelt tobi doing the same as he started the car and we headed out the car park and on the main road "so what's happening with you and Ethan?" Tobi asked driving down the road as I plugged my phone onto the stereo "nothing, we're just mates that's all" I wasn't really lying me and Ethan where friends but friends that had feelings for each other course to tell you the truth I was falling for Ethan. "jess you alright?" Tobi asked bringing me out of my thoughts "yeh sorry tobi just thinking" I answered honestly we played music and chatted for the rest of the 2 hour long journey "we are five minutes away" tobi asked excited.

@jessxjessxc
Long car journeys are always fun with @tobijzzle 💋🐬

I posted my picture on Instagram as we parked up in the car park I took of my seatbelt and headed out of the car I grabbed my things from the back seat and walked up to the main door I pressed the buzzer and spoke to the lady and told her who I wa...

I posted my picture on Instagram as we parked up in the car park I took of my seatbelt and headed out of the car I grabbed my things from the back seat and walked up to the main door I pressed the buzzer and spoke to the lady and told her who I was as she let me in "you staying?" I asked tobi as he nodded "if that's cool?" He asked I agreed and we headed in the photoshoot room I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how many clothes where hanging up on the clothes rack "oh my gosh" I said stunned I couldn't believe my eyes "Jess, you ready?" The gentleman asked as I nodded following him into the room where he gave me a set of clothes to change into for the first shoot.

5 hours later.

"We are now all done jess, thank you" "thank you very much I've had a wonderful time" I replied back putting my bag on my shoulder and seeing tobi sitting on the sofa a lady was taking his photo for him on his phone making me laugh "you ready to bounce out tobi" I asked grabbing my phone out my bag and checking the time it was exactly 7PM "do you wanna grab some food I'm starving" I asked tobi who obviously agreed "where you wanna go?" Tobi asked as we walked back to his car "Nandos of course" I laughed as my phone began ringing I looked down and saw Ethan's name "hello hun, you alright? How did the photoshoot go?" "Yeah I'm good and the photoshoot was amazing I've just finished me and tobi are heading to nandos" I replied "oh okay you coming back down to london tonight?" Ethan asked "yeah just wanted to get some food first" I answered back "okay sweetheart, well I'll speak to you soon love you" ethan said.... wait did Ethan really just say that "you what?" I asked surprised making tobi look at me confused "nothing dont worry I've gotta go my foods here" ethan rushed of the phone and hung up making me look down at my phone screen in surprise.
"Everything okay?" "Yeah I muttered as we began driving down to the nandos in the town. Once we arrived we ordered our food and drinks and spoke whist we waited and then spoke even more whist we ate before just deciding to book a hotel for the night as it was now 10pm and it would take ages to get home we booked a hotel room for one as me and tobi where only best friends so we didn't mind sharing a bed it wasn't a issue
"Tobi you dont mind if I just sleep in my underwear do you?" I questioned looking down at my toes trying not to feel wired about what I just said "of course not, as long if you dont mind me in just my boxers" he laughed making me laugh we looked at the amazing king size bed in the bedroom "oh look" I said pointing down at the oversized top that was laying down on the bed "well I'm in luck" I laughed getting undressed and chucking over the oversized shirt I jumped onto the bed and unlocked my phone to check the socials I liked and commented back on a couple peoples comments before saying night to tobi and going to sleep.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.
🙃 let me know what you thought x