Cuddles with Chong yun

"Hey Chong."
You say as you walk into your bed room.
He's turned away just laying on the bed. That was odd. Even if he doesn't always greet you physically he usually greet you one way or another. You walked over to him in concern. "Chong? Are you ok?"

He made a small noise as you walked over to the side of the bed. What you saw shocked you.
He was hugging a pillow to his face. His face had a reddish tint to it. You put your hand on his forehead. He leans into your touch. "Y/n?" "I'm here" you kneel down to be face to face with him. "Can you *cough stay with me?"
"Of course, just scooch over a little." "*cough but... but. I don't want to get you sick..*cough" You feel your heart melt. "It's ok I don't mind. I want to cuddle with you right now. Then we will both feel better Kay?" He looked up at me with his big baby blues , he looked so freaken adorable. He nodded then moved over so you could crawl into the bed with him.

He wrapped his arms around you, and you placed your head on his chest. His calming scent of crisp mint, from his popsicles soothed you. "I love you y/n" he mumbled. "I love you too Chong"
You both drifted of into a peaceful sleep cuddling in each others arms.

4/25/2021
(Not my art)
Fin.