Xiao

Xiao is husbando uwu I simp, I duno why I made this sad lol I'm sorry xiao please forgive me *sob but hope y'all enjoy

Xiao has always seemed outwardly cold but deep down he truly loved y/n. He loved them for their seemingly endless motivation, their big e/c eyes, how they always gave him the sweetest smiles and how they had the biggest heart around. They were able to give love to a cold person like him. For Xiao it had always been difficult and a bother to express his emotions, so he tended to dawn the cold, aloof persona he was told to have in the legends. But with y/n he tried, he tried his best to break out of his comfort zone and express his love and admiration for them. With them Xiao felt so many emotions he never thought he would ever feel again. He vowed to himself that he would always shield them from the world.

One cloudy night where the moon didn't shine sat a figure.
Covered in blood, but not his blood. He was holding y/n's bleeding dieing body close to his chest. Big fat tears streamed down his face like a raging river. "p... please... don't leave me *sniff ... too!" He felt his throat closing up from the fear of loosing the one closest to him.
The corpses of dozens of dozens of monsters scattered around them and painted the earth red.
Y/n gently caressed his face whispering that they would be ok, that he would be fine. He watched as the bright light in their eyes slowly dimmed. He held them close. Kissing their forehead and telling y/n how much he loved them, cherishing the last moments with the love of his life. Their body was cold to touch, the light in his life was snuffed out. He closed off the world and promised he would never love again.