Chapter 1: The Lost Uchiha

"Where am I? Who am I? ..." A young teenager stared at his reflection at a lake in the middle of a too familiar forest. It was as usually in the Everfree Forest until a few minutes ago; when a mid-sized vortex sudden appeared on top of the forest, and out comes a human male teenager about 17 of age. 

The young teenager came to his senses not long after, he was confused and shocked to found out that most of his memories about his past were cleared out; except for the facts that he's a Naruto fan, a brony, and a Onmyoji gamer. Instead it was replaced by a new one; he's now his anime OC named Kenji Uchiha. The only memories he had is his name; Kenji, his abilities, and the situation he's currently in.

This is Equestria, well, another version of the original one. This Equestria is instead quite terrifying and dark; Sombra came to power and took over the Crystal Empire, the two Royal sister came to retake the fallen Empire, but instead of sealing Sombra away like Kenji'd expected, they were defeated. Luna was badly injured and was forced to go into a deep coma until she heals completely, Celestia on the other hoof, wasn't doing so well either. The defeats in many battles is slowly raising the suspicion and doubts among her ponies, Equestria is at an extinction stake, one more defeat or failure in this war might completely shatter Celestia and her kingdom. The mane six, were still friends as usual, but Spike wasn't Twilight's adoptive brother, instead he's an orphan who wonders around the land, searching for a family and a place to stay. According to this strange memory, Spike is currently in those forest as well, but was chased by a herd of Timberwolves.

Taking in those memories quickly than he'd thought, Kenji stood up, feeling a strange flow of warmness in his body; His Chakra. Suddenly, ways of using and feeling chakra stormed into his head, nearly making him wince and falls to the ground in pain. His dojutsu; as known as his Sharingans, were not that good, nor bad as he'd expected; they were at their third stage, the Third Toemoe Sharingan: Able to predict enemy movements, copy their attacks, and create Genjutsu to fool the enemies. It's good enough to keep him breathing. As for his abilities, he found a strange note in his pocket, and it seems like it was given to him by whoever that send him here.

Displaced Name: Kenji Uchiha

Age: 17

Career: Shinobi 

Abilities: Katon Goukakyu no Jutsu (unlocked), Hosenka no Jutsu (unlocked), Ryuuka no Jutsu (unlocked), Endan (unlocked), Gouka Mekkaku (Locked), Goukamesshitsu (Locked), Suiton: Suidanha (unlocked), Suijinheki (Locked), Suiton: Tsunami (Locked), Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Locked), Raiton: Raikyu (unlocked), Doton: Doryuheki (unlocked), Doton: Doryuso (Locked), Shiki Fujin (Locked), Shikigami Summoning Jutsu (Unlocked)

Dojutsu: Sharingan (Third Toemoe)

Shikigami: Kitsune (Unlocked), Yuki (Unlocked), Zashiki Warashi (Locked), Kuro Mujou (Locked), Karasu Tengu (Unlocked), Hotarugusa (Unlocked), Kinnara (Locked)

*Kenji can share links with the Shikigami including their abilities*

"Let's just save Spike's ass first." Kenji muttered to himself as he quickly sensed Spike's appearance before vanishing using the Teleportation Jutsu.

Meanwhile, at another side of the forest, a certain purple scaled drake with lime green spine is running for his life with more than ten wooden wolves chasing his tail. Spike had learned to attack and escape due to his life of running and hiding, he fired off a few shots of flames at the Timberwolves behind him, but it only slowed them down a little, not stopping. Spike could feel his energy drained from exhaustion, as his feet began to do the opposite of running.