Chapter 2: Pile of Trash

"So, where's our destination?" Kenji asked, during their way exiting the forest, Kenji and Spike became quite talkative and soon became real good buddies. Spike's happy due to the fact that Kenji is the only creature who showed sympathy and careless towards a homeless dirty drake like him. Kenji is happy about the fact that Spike has the potential to become a shinobi. Along the way, Kenji explained the fact that he's a human, that he came from a land really far away, and what he knows in his limited memories. Spike was amazed by the words coming from the human, especially the fact that he can perform those 'cool' ninjutsu like that fireball he did back in the forest against the Timberwolves. He then explained the current situation Equestria is in for return. Kenji frowned a bit when the news of the Centaur warlord Tirek's alliance with King Sombra against Equestria, seems like this version of Equesria is horribly messed up.

"Although you have the abilities to use those ninjutsu, I don't think we should face off Sombra's scouts just like that, we're lacking numbers." Spike said, after hearing the fact that Kenji's planning to wait and ambush a scout squad of Sombra's.

"No worries on that part," Kenji waved his hand, "it's about to get crowded anyway." 

Seeing the confused look on his face, Kenji smirked, "You'll see."

After a short distance of trailing through the woods, the two teenagers finally exited the forest, in front of them were a wide open valley, in the middle of the valley is a small town, and from the sign next by, this town is known as 'Ponyville'. However, the town is smoking wit screams coming from it.

"Spike stay here, I'll go investigate." Without hearing comments from the drake, Kenji teleported away into the sources of the screams.

Meanwhile, in the center of the town, a large group of civilian gathered in a circle, with Royal Guards forming a circle, shielding the ponies inside. They were surrounded by tons of other ponies, except that the attackers were covered in disgusting crawling shadow like stuff and a pair of glowing eerie green eyes. 

"Damn it! Do these bastards ever stop?!" one of the Royal Guard shouted while slicing another of those Shadow Ponies down while rubbing his forehead.

"These Shadow ponies are just Sombra's puppets, he don't give a single fuck about them." A taller, white unicorn man next to him said between his teeth as he stabbed another incoming intruders in the neck, sling it clean off. 

"Captain Shining Armor! There's too much of them, we're suffering heavy causalities!" one of the Royal Guards scrambled to the tall unicorn captain, blood all over him.

"Shit! We're not falling back, just look at those innocent ponies behind us! We're their shield!" Shining Armor yelled, then raised his sword while shouting, "FOR EQUESTRIA!!!" Then leading the rest to charge at the incoming shadow ponies. Before he was stopped by some clippings form above.

Everyone froze as they looked above them, seeing something they weren't expecting; a young colt about 18 was at one of the roofs of the houses, looking at them with a bit of ridicule in his eyes, "While I appreciate your bravery, I must be honest with you; charging into enemy group with only five of your men and 58 unarmed civilian behind you isn't the wisest thing to do." the colt said while having a smile on his face as if the battle isn't affecting him at all.

"Kid! Get off!" Shining Armor shouted in concern, "Guards! Get him off the roof and bring the colt back into the crowd!"

"No need!" the next thing they saw shocked them; the young colt leaped off the roof, landing gracefully in front of them, he eyed the incoming Shadow ponies, then huffed.

"Pile of Trash." He then quickly formed some strange moves on his fingers from Shining Armor's perspective, before inhale. What he saw next amazed him.

"Katon: Gouka Mekkaku!"

The colt released a sea of raging flames at the shadow ponies, which stupidly charged right into the flame, evaporating into ashes in seconds after having contact with the flame. The young colt then formed some hand seals before lighting bursted from his right hand.

"Raiton: Chidori!"

He charged into the remains crowds of Shadow Ponies, sending explosions and flash flying all over, soon, a number of 150 shadow ponies were pinned down to at least 20 remaining, which were starting to retreat.

"Where cha go'in?" Sudden, the colt teleported in front of them, before opening his closed right eye, revealing a creepy bloody red eye with three toemoes spinning around the iris, the crowd of shade ponies were stunned as they froze, not moving a single muscle.

"Well that Genjutsu worked better than I expected." The colt muttered as he finished them off with another sea of raging flame he used in the beginning. Beets of sweat rained from his forehead, "Aw shit, shame on my chakras." He sighed as he slowly walked towards the still stunned crowd of Royal Guards.

"So, I guess you guys needed a hand after all." the colt smirked as he held out his hand, "Kenji Uchiha."

The captain, who Kenji is now known as Shining Armor, reacted first, "Huh? Ah. thanks for the help kid, Captain Shining Armor of the 1st Royal Guard battalion."