Untitled Part 1

Dippers pov

I sat back and watched the tv.

"And know back to 'the secret of the banana in the attic'"

I turned up the tv, I couldn't hear anything on tv because Grenda,candy, and Mabel were being way to loud.

"Oh yes, my dream date!"Grenda yelled from upstairs

"Spin the cherry!spin the cherry!" Candy and Mabel chanted

"Hey baby, i heard you like bunnies" a robot voice said.

"Yes I do like bunnies, Ricardo Mikel Zantario Blintel Morinio" Grenda said.

"What stupid game are they playing now?" I asked myself

Seriously, what game has a guy named Ricardo Mikel... -whatever the rest of his name was.

'Ding dong'

Oh I guess someone's at the door. I walked over to the door, hoping that I wasn't missing any of the movie. To be honest, I didn't even like the movie, but the effect were really horrible and I liked laughing at them.

'Ding dong' the doorbell rang again.

"Coming!" I yelled

Seriously, who comes here at 7:39 at night though?

I opened the door, then I slammed it again. But she put her foot through the door before I could close it.

"Aaaagggghhhh"

"You really should stop greeting people like this." Pacifica stuck her head through the door and said

"Dipper what's up?"

"Pacifica..." I grumbled

"What's wrong dipper, after the party* I thought we were cool" Pacifica said walking in and brushing the hair out her face.

"Well yeah but, your not exactly cool with gruncle Stan and soos or Wendy. Soon...."

"Oh, sorry I bothered you" Pacifica looked disappointed. She started to walk away.

But I must've hit my head or something because I didn't want her to leave. She looked so happy when she got here, and her valley girl accent seemed a little more.... Nice.

"Wait Pacifica " I said

She turned with a hopeful look on her face.

"You can stay, I'll take the heat from Stan later."

Pacifica's pov

We walked inside to the living room. I tried my best to dress like a poor person while coming here. I wore a t-shirt with green dots all over it, then I put on a green skirt, and some green sandals. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and took of my earrings and makeup. I thought I looked pretty plain, but I still kept my money.

"So how did you get past your parents and their'' he held up a hand and pretended to ring a bell*"Pacifica 'ding a ling' do you not hear the bell?? Pacifica your a Northwest, we don't eat tacos without caviar"

I giggled, because he was right, I'm not allowed to eat tacos without caviar.

"Well, my parents are on vaction to somewhere they've never been."

"Where's that?"

"Alofi"

"What"

"It's by Fuji"

"Woah man, that is messed up"

" it's normal "

"That's weird"

" your calling my life weird?"

He laughed "good point"

"Oh Ricardo Mikel Zantario Blintel Morinio, how can you take candy over me?" Grenda said from upstairs.

"Because I'm better, now mable, who's your dream date?"candy replied

"Wipe the walnut!wipe the walnut!"candy and Grenda chanted

"Whoooo! I got the purple banana!"mable yelled

"Hey girl,I'm Fernando gren blue delo mantel, and I heard your a dreamy person" a robotic Australian voice said.

"What?" I asked

"Their playing some stupid game upstairs" dipper said annoyed.

"Oh"

"Hey Pacifica,"dipper said

"Yeah"

" why did you come over?"

"Oh, is it a problem"

"Nah, I just wanted to know"

"Well, it's gonna be lonely at the mansion for 3 weeks"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh "

😔 really I have a bunch of butlers at home, but they're so.............. Stalker-ish. Always standing next to me in case I want something.

"Oh hey Pacifica" dipper said

"Yeah"

"Do you wanna stay here for tonight?"

"What " I felt my face get hot.

"I mean," dipper blushed "not sleep with me" he started stammering "well it's pretty dark, I don't want you to get hurt.not that I care that much for you.but I like you, but not love you. I just want to keep you safe..... I should stop talking now."

I giggled. It was kinda cute when he started babbling 😳 I didn't say that.

"Hey Pacifica "

"Yeah"

"Do you wanna,maybe, I dunno. Talk "

"Um. But aren't we talking now"

"I mean, where Stan can't find us"

"Uh, yes"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey hey all u geekz. I just got this update on my iPad, so I'll be using emojis a bunch.💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃🐙🐙🎮🎮🎮👾👾👾👾🎮🎮👾

Stay geeky