Untitled Part 10

*Candy's pov*

The spruce trees in this part of the woods are creepy.

"Ó, zhè shì kěpà de" I whispered under my breath. What would Dipper do if he were here? He would look in his journal and see what to do.  I flipped through the journal.

Oh, there is nothing in here,  so why does Dipper find it so useful? I looked up to see the tall spruce trees.

Oh, I'm here.

So, what am I supposed to do to find it? I looked back down into the journal. Under the spruce trees, got it. Time to start digging.

+Pacifica's pov+

When I woke up, Dipper was sleeping right beside me, his arm around my waist. The sun was up by now, and the TV played the movie "My Mommy's a Werewolf 2".  I sat up and nudged Dipper's face. His cap fell off and I saw his birthmark.

I couldn't help but giggle, because it's freaking adorable. I moved his hair and kissed his forehead. Then I got up and put the blanket over him. I walked into the kitchen to see Mable sitting at the table.

"Oh, hi Mable" I said "How are-"

"He really likes you, huh?" She said, keeping her back to me "That's why he's so nice to you"

"Well I..." I felt my humbleness come up, the same humbleness I had when I was a little girl. "I guess"

"I hope you treat him good" Her voice got wobbly "Cuz he'll just forget about me"

"No he won't" I walked beside her "Why would you think that?"
"Because he always does when he finds something he likes"

She cried, and before either of us knew what happened, I hugged her.

+Grenda's pov+

Before I went home, Mable was really upset. I think she was still in shock from Candy.  And I know how much she hates sharing Dipper. She does crazy things when she's upset,and I hope she won't act too rash. 

*Author's note*

Hai all you geeks!! It's been sooooooo long since I gave an author's note, and I wanted to apologise! I also want to say sorry for my lack of updates, but from now on, I will give long chapters AND weekly updates!!!

But thanks for loyalty anyway!!

PS- I just got Destiny and Overwacth, so that's why I've been slow on updates.

Luv you all!!!!!

Bye all you geeks