Going out to buy condoms (full length)

(Gender neutral reader but if body is mentioned reader is AFAB which means assigned female at birth. So basically female bodied person. Gn pronouns but like 'pretty' is in there i think)

"This means speaking"
"This means speaking while signing"
this means signing
Italics out of Hearths part for this chapter are texting

Mostly their POV's for obvious reasons

These lowkey got repetitive so not all of them are smutty just some suggestive themes

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READERS I LOVE YALL

Percy:

This had to be some type of blessing from the gods. The stars had aligned perfectly. Maybe Aphrodite was rooting for him. Maybe Hera was having a good day. Whatever it was Percy hoped it lasted.

His family was away for the weekend, there hasn't been any signs of monsters, camp informed him he could take the week off, you were here. It was just you and him.

You were all he could think about as he pinned you against his bed room door, his lips sucking on your sweet spot causing you to moan. He broke apart for a second to take off his shirt, you doing the same. Than he went back to his spot on your neck causing more dark hickeys.

His lips found yours again as he sucked on your tongue, following you to his bed where you climbed on top of him, rubbing down on his growing cock.

He groaned into the kiss, gripping at your hips to keep you steady. You broke away from him as he unbuttoned your pants.

"Huh?"

"Condoms"

Percy blinked for a second, as if the previous few minutes wiped his brain. He than remembered "oh right they're in my night stand."

You yanked his hair making him look at you and kissed him. "Thanks babe." As you leaned over to the night stand, opening it, Percy had a stupid smile on his face watching you do so, the gods really where on his side huh?

But his smile soon faded when he heard you say "fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"We're out." You held up the empty box of condoms to show him. Of course this moment was to good to be true. The fates love to tease him huh? Percy groaned, moving you off of him. "Where are you going Perce?"

"To get the condoms." He slipped his shirt back on, buttoned his pants and put on an over sized hoodie hoping it would hide his obvious boner. "We could just wait till tomorrow-"

"NO! No. I'll go out and get then you-" he leaned over to where you were sitting, hovering his lips over yours. "Can stay here and wait. Put on those lacy blue panties that I got you the other day and my swim team hoodie. Kay?" He kissed your lips before walking out the door. (Yes this still applies if you have a dick)

~~~~~

Percy was seriously regretting not buying the extra box he was going to get last time. The only place that was near and open was the same Rite Aid he bought stuff with his mom.

As he exited the apartment he grabbed sunglasses and a hat hoping to conceal his identity. He didn't care he was 19 years old! He knew there was nothing wrong with buying condoms. In fact it's good he's practicing safe sex! But what if they tell his mom!

He quickly walked into the store, grabbing a basket and going into a random isle. In front of the women's razors he decided that if he bought other stuff than the cashier wouldn't pay attention to the condoms as much! His plan was flawless, his plans always are.