Chapter 8:last night...

⚠️Warning there will be sex in this ill mark where it starts and ends if you want to skip it but continue reading⚠️

<third person pov>

Akashi exited the taxi and got at a hotel room at the love hotel like kuroko asked.

Akashi knows he shouldn't listen to kuroko's especially since he drunk but he can't really say no to kuroko.

"Mmm I love you akashi..so let's play..I'll make you feel good so you don't get bored of me.."

Kuroko said as soon as they were in the hotel room.

Kuroko pushed akashi on the bed.

"T-Tetsuya its been a while since we've done this but your drunk your not sober so I need you to chill."

⚠️s*x starts⚠️

Kuroko shook his head started to unbuckle akashis belt.

"Hey I said wait!"

"Oral isn't sex right?"

"No no oral is still a type of ah!"

Kuroko didn't let him continue as he rub his face against akashis dick through the underwear.

"You sure you want to stop?*hic* your starting to get hard look."

Kuroko said as kept rubbing his face against it.

Akashi just blushed at his straight forward ness .

"T-tetsuya ah wait!"

Kuroko put his mouth on it.

"Hey yknow its still covered..."

Kuroko nodded.

"So what? You're leaking pre-cum you must really want me to suck it."

"Now wait here Tetsuya I'm the one whose top so-"

"Yeah yeah then mister top let me just suck you off."

Akashi blushed when kuroko pulled down the underwear to see akashi's dick stand up. Kuroko licked his lips and put his mouth on it and started sucking.

"Ah- be careful with your teeth!"

Kuroko just smiled. Kuroko started sucking the dick even faster. Wrapping his tongue around it. Kuroko moves his hand to play with shaft at the same time putting the dick deeper in his mouth.

Akashi could only stare blushing. Trying to resists the urge to push his head down further.

Kuroko let go looking up.

"Whats wrong? Your not being honest with your urges its *hic* fine."

Akashi just nodded. Kuroko went back to sucking and playing with the shaft. Akashi put his hand on kuroko's head pushing it down further. Sooner or later akashi was reaching his climax.

"Tetsuya ,let go!"

Kuroko shook his head starring at akashi. Soon akashi climaxed inside kuroko's mouth. Kuroko swallowed as he licked whatever spilled out.

"Jeez Tetsuya..."

"It was thick..its been some time *hic* huh?"

Akashi just blushed. Kuroko looked around and grabbed lube and a condom.

Akashi stared at him.

"You want me inside,Tetsuya?"

Kuroko nodded. Kuroko handed akashi the condom while he lubed up his fingers and inserted to his manhood.