Shinning Moonlight~Chapter Four

🥶Time Skip🥶

1:22

My clock reads.

I glance at Kokichi, who still wide awake and playing with his hair.

"Y/N, can we go now?" He asks.

I think for a second.

"Yeah, they're probably asleep by now, let's go."

Kokichi smiles and floats over to the window, opening it while I put on a sweatshirt and fix my hair.

"I'll help you down Y/N-chan!" Kokichi says cheerily.

He takes my hand and helps me down the window, so I don't break my leg or something.

We reach the ground and look around. I never noticed how pretty my street looked at night. The lamps lit up the street and made it look like a stage.

"Ohhhkay, where should we go Y/N?"

I didn't need to think about that.

"There's a huge field over this way," I say pointing, "Let's go there,"

Kokichi agrees and we head towards the field.

Unfortunately, what I forgot is that there are no lamps or light sources at the field.

I reach for my phone to use as a flashlight.

"Ugh, 14%?" I say at my phone.

"It's ok Y/N-chan, I'll handle the light,"

Magically, a purple light surrounds us, and lights our path towards the field.

Just as I'm about to get there though, I hear a voice yell at me in the distance.

"Hey! Look out! Behind you!"

At first I'm not sure where the voice is coming from until I feel someone jump on me and pull me to the ground.

"Hey, are you okay? There was purple light around you?"

Now on top of me, was a boy with pale green hair and matching eyes. He almost looked similar to an avocado.

"Oh uh, yeah I'm fine," I say, slightly blushing at how close our faces were.

"Good, wouldn't want to see someone as cute as you get hurt,"

Kokichi does not look the slightest bit amused at this new boy trying to "save me".

"What were you doing out here in the first place sweetheart?" He says, finally climbing off of me.

"I could ask you the same, lover boy." I respond, feeling more comfortable now.

He smirks before standing up and reaching out his hand for me to take. I grab it and stand up.

Kokichi scoffs and glares at this new boy, looking me in the eyes and almost threatening to give his purple gleam off again.

I slightly shake my head as to not be obvious.

"So since we're both out here, why don't we hang out for a little bit? It couldn't hurt. Unless of course your scared," he says.

"I don't get scared, especially not of K- uhm Paars,"

He smirks again.

"Alright then. So, what are you scared of?"

I think for a second.

"Stepping in dog poop barefoot. Definitely that,"

He chuckles.

"Rantaro," he says, holding out his hand.