33

When Puck walked out of his bedroom after changing into some other clothes, he noticed that Kurt was already here.

"So what are you going as" Puck heard Kurt ask.

"A vampire cheerleader" Quinn laughed "what about you?" Puck heard the girl ask.

"The phantom" Kurt replied.

"Like from phantom of the opera?" Quinn asked.

"Yep" Kurt nodded his head.

Puck walked into the lounge room where the two were.

"Hey Puck" Kurt said "what are you being?" He asked immediately.

"Hey" Puck said "I'm being a vampire jock" Puck chuckled.

"Oh so you two are doing matching costumes?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah i guess so" Quinn shrugged.

"Alright" Kurt spread out the word "I should probably go now" he said "bye you two" he said walking towards the door.

"Bye" Quinn and Puck both yelled out.

After Kurt left, Quinn lifted up a small container of fake blood "I got the blood" she smiled.

Puck smiled back.

ᴥ︎

4 hours later Quinn and Puck decided to start to get ready for the party.

"I'll wait out here while you get your uniform on" Puck laughed out as he sat on the couch.

Quinn came out of her room in her cheerleading uniform, she also had her hair up in a ponytail "what do you think?" She asked twirling a little, the uniform fit perfectly.

Puck stood up "You look.... really good" he nodded.

Quinn smiled, wide "Ok let's get this make up on" she said to him.

Quinn led Puck to the nearest mirror and got out her makeup bag, she used her lightest face powder on him, which worked really effectively, she dabbed it on his face until she thought it was perfect. After she finished with the powder she used her darkest eyeshadow to make some dark circles under Puck's eyes.

After she finished, she examined his face, she smiled "all done" she said, the way she did the other night, "you go put on your jacket and I'll put my make up on" Quinn ordered the boy.

Puck nodded and walked to his bedroom to get his jacket.

Quinn quickly powdered her face and put dark circles under her eyes as well.

Puck walked out to where she was, with his jacket, "good I need to put some fake blood on you" Quinn told him as she grabbed the small container of blood. She dripped the blood around one side of his mouth, to make it look like he had just drank someone's blood, she smiled and did the same to herself.

Once everything was finished, the two agreed to go to Finn and Rachel's apartment, even if they would be a little early.