37

1 month later*

Quinn stood behind the counter at work, she sighed as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Quinn!" Rachel squealed from the door.

The blonde jumped and checked her phone, her shift had ended and she hadn't noticed.

"Coming!" Quinn ran from behind the counter to her brunette friend.

Rachel linked arms with Quinn "we're gonna go try on dresses" Rachel smiled "we're gonna find your maid of honour dress and of course my wedding dress" the brunette squealed.

Quinn and Rachel ran to Rachel's car, Quinn getting in the passenger seat and Rachel getting in the drivers seat.

ᴥ︎

The two arrived at the wedding boutique and walked in.

"Ok first we're gonna get your maid of honour dress out of the way" Rachel said as they looked through dresses.

Rachel picked out a light pink long dress, the material was soft and beautiful, Quinn loved it.

"Try it on!" Rachel smiled.

Quinn took the dress and tried it on, she showed Rachel, whose only worry was that Quinn would upstage her at her own wedding, to which Quinn assured her that she could never.

Next the two looked through the wedding dresses, it took hours and Rachel had tried on 10 dresses already.

Finally Rachel found the one, a beautiful white dress.

The brunette walked out of the change room, she looked like a princess in the dress.

"Wow you look gorgeous Rach" Quinn complimented.

Rachel spun around and looked into the mirror "I think this is the one" she squealed.

The two girls went up to the boutique counter to pay for the dresses.

"No I'll pay" Rachel said, as she watched Quinn get out her credit card.

"Really?"

"Yeah" Rachel assured "plus my dads are paying for pretty much all of the wedding so what's two dresses" Rachel smiled.

"Aw thanks Rach" Quinn smiled at the brunette.

Rachel paid for the dresses and the two girls watched as the dresses were put in long bags to keep safe.

They walked to Rachel's car with the dresses, they carefully put the dresses in the back and then both got in the front.

Rachel drove back to the diner so Quinn could go to her car. Once Rachel got to the diner Quinn got out of the car.

"I'll keep your dress with me" Rachel told the blonde "so Puck can be surprised on the day" she added with a smirk.

Quinn rolled her eyes "thank you for the dress" she called out, walking to her own car.

Quinn got in her car and watched as Rachel drive off.

She let out a sigh as she started the car and drove off to her apartment.