Part IV: Cory's Long Night

Part IV: Cory's Long Night (Multiple F/F's)

"Listen up Cory," Laine said, slapping the face of Cory to get the beautiful sophomore's attention.

Cory, following her exchange for Lexi, was still bound and gagged with Maddie's volleyball socks (and unclean ones at that) and while she did enjoy being tortured, she hated this feeling of having no control over what was happening. The nasty gag didn't help her as well.

Following her ride over to Laine's house, she had been forcibly dragged into the redhead's room with no one there but her captors (her family wasn't there for the next few days) and she had been re-tied to Laine's bed.

Cory had been thinking about other things but her being slapped quickly took her out of it. "Now, since it's 11:54 tonight, you'll be released tomorrow at the same time. Until then, you are 100% ours. Understood?" Laine asked as Cory nodded. Immediately, Jackie jumped at the chance to begin her tortures on a bound Cory.

"Oh Cory... wrong choice, hun. Now, you're gonna be my slave again." Jackie whispered to Cory as she put both her sweaty red and black socked feet in her sockgagged face, with no choice left but to inhale the stench. Cory moaned through her gag in complete disgust as anyone else in the world, she would have been fine with, maybe even enjoyed, but Jackie? No, not at all.

Jackie, meanwhile, couldn't care about what her ex thought and began closing off the brunette's circulation by pinching her nose with her socked toes. "Such a little cutie," Jackie said, enjoying every second of torturing Cory. "Hey girls, how about we give her a little tickle treatment hehe?" she asked to the other girls.

"FMMPH YMMPH!" Cory tried to say through her gag, as her torturer knew how much she hates tickling. Kristy and Claudia immediately took to tickling her feet, with Kristy getting real into it and sucking Cory's sweaty soccer toes. Maddie meanwhile was focused on the armpits of their prisoner, enjoying tickling them as hard as she could before moving onto her ribs and causing the tortured sophomore brunette to gag on the socks stuffed in her mouth.

"Hahaha oh you love it huh?" Laine asked, in an absolute seat of dominance at the top of the bed, with Cory's head resting right on her stomach as she finally removed the gag. "HAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHSS STOPPPP!!" Cory could barely say words, let alone complain as the tickling was too much for her to handle as she just screamed in laughter. "I think I have a way to shut her up, wanna suck my toes, Cory?" Jackie asked suddenly as Cory desperately tried to say no but Laine had taken control of her again, by forcing a pair of her dirty soccer socks over the beautiful bound teen's nose and forced her to open her mouth to breathe.

Jackie took the opportunity and shoved her socked toes in the mouth of her ex-girlfriend. "Don't worry, I'm sure they're just terrible haha!" Jackie said, enjoying every second of this. "I swear to god, you bite her toes, you're in for it." Laine said as Cory began sucking the socked toes of Jackie, even though she absolutely didn't want to. However, the fast tickling of the other three caused her to accidentally bite down and made Jackie pull her foot back and shrieked in pain. "You bitch!" Laine said as she slapped Cory again, this time incredibly hard as the other three stopped their tickling.

"That's it let's move on to Plan B." Jackie said as Maddie, Kristy, and Laine all grabbed the head of Cory and held it in place for what was to come. Claudia, the quietest one of the group, had finally taken a big role as she started to pull down her shorts. "Now see Cory, Claudia's a gymnast and sucks for you, she had a meet earlier today... don't worry, I'm sure you'll pass out soon enough." Jackie said, laughing hysterically as Cory began to struggle even harder. Kristy took the opportunity to regag Cory, this time with one of her socks and a piece of duct tape. "Don't move, you'll make this harder on yourself." Claudia said as the other three girls forced Cory's face directly on the crotch of Claudia, forcing her to inhale the awful stench coming from it.

Cory's eyes rolled back in her head as she was hit by the disgusting smell of her torturer's panty-covered pussy and struggled wildly, but her head was forced to be there. Jackie enjoyed watching every second as she gave her ex a light tickle on her feet while Cory suffered and desperately wanted air that didn't reek of sweat. "PLEMPH!" Cory was now struggling even more, now not enjoying whatsoever, just needing air frantically. "You shouldn't have broken up with me, honey." Jackie whispered as Cory passed out from the stench and lack of air.

Cory's captors laughed as the star player passed out. "Gag her, we don't need her making noise when she makes up." Laine said as Kristy peeled off her own sweaty socks and forced them into Cory's mouth as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Maddie said as she went downstairs and opened up the door. "Hey girlie." Stacey said as she and her girls were at the door and grabbed a shocked Maddie, handgagging her and forcing her into their car.

"What is taking her so long?" Laine wondered aloud as she tried to wake up Cory by rubbing her feet on her face as Kristy went to go check on Maddie. The awful smell woke Cory up who immediately started moaning into her gag. "Shut up." Laine said, forcefully pushing her foot onto Cory's mouth causing the tied girl to be quiet. "Uhhhhh Laine, I think you'll wanna see this." Kristy said as she came upstairs with a note. "Let our girl go and you get yours. Stacey." read the note. Laine took her anger from one of her friends being kidnapped out on Cory.

She grabbed Cory's face and forced it right into her own soccer cleat, and since she was gagged, it left poor Cory with no choice but to breathe in the horrific stench. "MMPH MMPH!!" Cory struggled wildly, desperate to escape the awful stench being forced up her nose. "Tighten her bonds. She's in for one hell of a night." Laine said as the other girls complied. They all sat around the face of Cory, who now had her head pushed back down onto the bed as all of them started rubbing their dirty, sweaty feet all over Cory's face, forcing her to inhale while Jackie lightly rubbed Cory's crotch, causing her to breathe harder and moan into her gag as all she could taste and smell were feet.

"You're in for it now. Your stupid little friends never should have gotten involved!" Laine said, slapping the face of Cory hard as Claudia took off her socks and held them right over Cory's nose while Kristy had her in a headlock and forced her head to stay. Jackie meanwhile was continuing to rub the pleasure spot of Cory as Laine watched from an absolute seat of dominance on the chest of Cory. "Claud, hold the socks over her nose till she passes out. I don't want our prisoner to have any pleasure tonight." Laine said, mocking Cory by hitting her forehead with her foot as Claudia forcefully pushed the socks right onto her nostrils as Kristy's hold tightened. Cory desperately wanted to escape, she hated being trapped like this and at the mercy of these evil girls, and Jackie's constant crotch rubbing, while pleasurable, further engrained that Cory had no power. "Night-night." Kristy said as Cory began to pass out from the stench and hold but suddenly, Jackie rubbed faster, almost forcing Cory to stay awake. "Stupid girl." Laine said, laughing at Cory being tortured and fully enjoying the dominance she had. Maddie? She could be dealt with later, all that mattered right now was making this girl's life a smelly hell.