1

A mysterious woman carrying a bundle in her arms quickly disappeared into the night with only the moon to guide her. She didn't want to do what she had to do, but for it's safety, this is the best option. The less people know the better. A house came into view, with only a cruiser parked in the driveway and the only one light on. This was it, this is where she will be safe until the time comes. Quietly approaching the front door, bending down to kiss her baby one last time before placing her in the front door with a note attached to her blanket. The woman ran to hid behind the tree next to the house after ringing the doorbell, she watched as a man in his late twenties opened the door, heard him gasp in shock and disbelief when he saw the baby that was left in his front porch before lifting the baby up and placing her in his arms....it was then the woman Knew she made the right decision in leaving her child with this man.

With tears in her eyes, She took one last look at her baby and disappeared into the night, leaving no trace of her behind.

Charlie swan pov
It's been 2 years since my divorce, 2 years since I've seen my daughter bella. I was sitting down on the sofa watching a game like every weekend when i was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. 'Who could it be at this hour?' I thought to myself as I opened the door only to find nobody there. I was about to close the door when i heard a small cry, I looked down and gasped in shock to find a small 3 month old baby girl wrapped in a blanket inside a white Deluxe Moses Bassinet

 I was about to close the door when i heard a small cry, I looked down and gasped in shock to find a small 3 month old baby girl wrapped in a blanket inside a white Deluxe Moses Bassinet

Looking around I was unable to see anyone but although I couldn't see anything, the feeling of being watched remain

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned into months, Charlie had tried to find the baby's birth family but came out with nothing, no papers, no birth certificate, no documents, no DNA hits.

The more time, Charlie spends with the baby the more he became attached.

So one morning, He woke up and decided He would raise her as his own.

So He went through all the legal process and 2 weeks later, Charlie has legally adopted his now 5 months old daughter.

The only thing He needed to make it official was naming her.

Therefore he decided to name her......

"Welcome Home, Esmeralda Rose Swan."