6

I am so excited to be back home, the last couple of days back has been exciting. Dad and I went to la push to visit Billy and Jacob and it went pretty well. I loved seeing Jacob once again, especially after being gone for a couple of years. Uncle Billy is still the same old soul that he has always been along with same wisdom look in his eyes as if he is aware to what exist beyond our own knowledge.

Today, I'm driving to the store to buy some groceries since daddy isn't very good at eating healthy food much less cooking them. Walking into the store, I looked towards the produce section but not before grabbing a basket to place everything I get into.

I walked down some aisle and picked up some basic things such as toothpaste, napkins, fruits, meat, disinfecting wipes. After I finished getting what I needed I headed to the self-check out sections and paid before I exited the store.

Once I got home, I made sure to put everything I bought away before washing my hands and taking out some meat and vegetables to makes some lunch for me and dad, I decided on making some barbecue Ribeyes and some cooked and seasoned vegetables, just as I covered the food as to not lose it's heat, someone knocked at the front door...I knew it couldn't be dad since he's still working and there was nobody else but me in the house.

I walked to door and opened it....only for my body to ignite and feel as though someone lit my body on fire as every nerve in my body came alive as I stared at the most beautiful and brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, they took my breath away.

only for my body to ignite and feel as though someone lit my body on fire as every nerve in my body came alive as I stared at the most beautiful and brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, they took my breath away

"Hello luv, I'm Niklaus Mikaelson....and you must be Esmeralda Swan."