Chapter One: The Introduction

Your perspective

I wake up on a Sunday realizing I have to go to the library to return my chemistry books. I get my mom to drive me there and she leaves to go do an errand. I walk in and wave to the librarian, Mrs. Kenworth, and hand her chemistry essentials for dummies. As she checks the book back in, I go to look for another fascinating read. I go to the science section of the library and look for more books. Someone taps on my shoulder and says "can I help you find a book?" The voice sounds familiar so I turn around  and standing there is my fictional crush, Varian from TTS, my favorite show. It shocks me so much that I fall backwards and he catches me. "I- did- why did I- who are you?" I find myself say. "I'm Varian" he says "I can help you find a book you need?" "no, no, its ok, I think I want to reread the fundamentals of chemistry." I tell him. "so you like stuff like this that much huh?" He asks. "yea" I find myself staring in his eyes and dropping my hands to my side. We talk for a while over our love of science and eventually he asks me if I would help him with a project at his house. I say yes and tell him that in 5 days I wont be able to help cause it will be my birthday. He seems intrigued by this and tells me that the project would be finished by the end of the fourth day.

Warning!!!! I do not own the tts franchise or any of the characters!!! all rights belong to Disney. also this story is a modern story and the events of the show never happened except for on tv.