Chapter 2: The Project

Varian's perspective

I never caught the girl at the library's name... I probably should have asked before inviting her over to our house. The door bell rings in the distance, i hear my dad shout, "Varian! Did you invite someone over!?" i give a quick response, "Yes! Ill get it!" i grab the door as soon as i can and the girl tells m that she never gave me her name and her name is (Y/N). "Welcome (Y/N)!" I say trying not to blush. I explain that the project is a mystery and that she just needs to mix ingredients together. 

Your perspective

I finally get the courage to ring the doorbell- I was wearing my best lab coat and goggles. I was telling my self that project or not we will have chemistry. When Varian opened the door I blushed and told him my name. He brought me inside and had me mix ingredients together and study the chemical compounds. we even made our own salt! It was so fun being with him that first day- i was so sad when i had to leave. The next few days were quite the same- mixing and studying but with Varian it was so much easier, he knew everything about chemistry- he had even studied alchemy! Day 4 had just ended and i was so excited for my birthday!

I hope you enjoy the story so far- trust me- it gets juicy soon.