Friday

I'm in NEW YORK with my two bratty sisters Amanda and Alice anyway we're not there yet were on the highway....... Now were in New York and it's very um ok it
doesn't look like the picture I saw in MatureMonthly magazine those stupid reporters edited the stupid picture to look like it their stupid. Anyway we got out the car I was embarrassed cause I was wear shimmering clothes and they were um not dress well they wore torn jeans and an old 1979 Yankees shirt. NOT GOOD!! Anyway we went to a resturant and it was a cruddy old hep of dirt so we ordered food. Mom and dad ordered the lobster casserole Alice and I got triple cheeseburger delight. Amanda go small kiddie fries and a hot dog. Anna! Someone yelled my name I got startled then I turned around and BOOM it was JAKE!! Hi Jake what are you doing here I - i - I thought you were- No he interrupted. I was photographing New York but not this part it's cruddy he whispered. Tell me about it! Wanna go to the river bay with me it has a beautiful bridge. I looked at mom and dad Alice and Amanda we're look at me. Mom and dad nodded. Yes sure Jake. Jake I have to tell you something I say as I look straight in his beautiful brown eyes. Jake I - oh no guess who's here LINDSAY GARBEDIEN ( gar- bead-ian) Hi Jakey- Poo I see Ms. Lancelot is here. I can't believe my eyes I rubbed my eyes a few dozen times. Anyway Lindsay got to the resturant I have to talk to him. FINE 5 minutes Lancelot K!!! Um ok what a blockhead. Listen Jake I- he kissed me for 5 seconds i almost blacked out woah I thought to myself. Jake as much as I like you do you like me back? You know the moe than friend way? Will this answer you he said and kissed me longer a little bit to long!! This was my thought of my face expression O_O * when he stopped Lindsay's mouth was wide open as she slapped me!! I don't fight back but I do see my hands bleeding. Jake holds my shoulder and walks me back to my mom dad and my 2 bratty sisters Alice and Amanda. Jake says he wants me to be his you know and I said yes to him. This was the happiest day of my life. NOT because I'm in New York just because the boy I have a huge crush on likes me a lot. Anyway got to go my sisters are trying to read my emails ( we're home).