Roadtrip

After you and Legolas were married, you decided you would move to the countryside and start a family. You found yourselves looking for a Victorian home in Washington State, USA. Legolas picked out an intricately decorated one complete with a tower and a fountain in the woodsy backyard. In was painted maroon and white, with mahogany floors and tan walls inside, complete with a fireplace and a large kitchen. It had 3 bedrooms, two small ones and the master room for you and Legolas. There was a city about 10 miles away, and a small town down the road.

On the 7 hour roadtrip to the little town of Rivendale, Washington, you and Legolas popped on your carefully handpicked selection of songs. This was a large range of music, to folk songs like 'Scarborough Fair,' and rock/punk songs by OM&M and Skillet.

Legolas took the wheel and you both set off to Rivendale. You were admiring the golden band on your finger, and you saw Legolas's face reflected in it.

"Legolas! Focus on the road!" You giggled and pushed him away as he kissed your cheek.

"But baaaaby I'm bored!"

"You should be paying attention to the road, after all, there are lots of deer in this area. You don't want to hit one."

"Ok.." Legolas whined. You grinned and switched the song. Stopping for lunch, you both ordered and shared a plate of spaghetti.

"Spaghetti? Oh really?" Legolas smiled.

"What's wrong with that?" You asked, slurping up a noodle.

"This." Legolas took the other end of the noodle into his mouth and your lips met. You broke apart and you blushed.

"You stole that from a movie!"

"Ah, nevertheless it was fun, my love."

"Always." You took his hand and you finished your meal. After paying, you strolled out to the car and jumped in; this time, you drove. It was getting late now, and Legolas fell asleep in the passenger seat. In his slumber, he leaned over and rested his head on your shoulder. His hair cascaded over your lap. smooth and pale. You felt his breath on your arm as he slept, and you smiled at the thought of you and him living together in your own home, with your own space and spacious, woodland yard. You put your free hand around him, the other on the wheel.

~~~~~~~

Finally arriving at your new home, and Legolas clasped hands and you opened the door together. Gasping, you took in the spiral staircase, glittering lamps, wooden floors and floor to ceiling windows. The stars shone through them, setting a silver glow on the house. Smiling, you kissed Legolas and jumped up and down in joy and excitement. He pulled you close, and led you up to the bedroom.

"Its been a long drive, darling," Legolas murmured in your ear.

"Yes indeed, shall we sleep?"

"Of course, (y/n)."

You both collapsed on the bouncy mattress, and fell asleep in each others arms.