Chapter Thirty Two

━━━━     /     CHAPTER THIRTY TWO. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Wh-he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked Scott as the two of them and Eve exited the classroom.

"Yeah" Scott nodded

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill people, and those people are usually Eve and me.

"I know that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott said.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Eve asked Scott.

"I don't know. I don't think he does either." Scott answered honestly.

"Alright, when are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked.

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott replied.

"When?" Stiles clarified.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott answered.

"Animal Clinic. All right, well, that gives me and eve to the end of the school day then." Stiles said.

"Do what?" Scott asked.

"To teach you ourselves." Stiles said before walking down the hallway Scott following after him.

"I didn't sign up for this!" Eve shouted after Scott and Stiles before jogging to catch up with them.