Chapter Thirty Four

━━━━     /     CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Come in. Sit, sit we have a lot to cover today." Coach said as students began to piled into his classroom.

"Hey, Stiles, Sit behind me, dude." Scott told Stiles who went to sit in the seat behind Scott but Allison beat him to it. So stiles took the seat next to scott and in front of Eve.

"Let's settle down" Coach said as he slammed books down on his desk to get the classes attention. "Let's start with a quick summary of last nights reading." Coach announced to the class. "Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading. How about, uh... McCall."

"What?" Scott asked hearing his name being called.

"The reading." Coach replied.

"Last nights reading?" Scott asked.

"How about, uh, the reading of the Gettysburg address?" Coach sarcastically said earning a few laughs from the class.

"What?" Scott asked confused.

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term "sarcasm" McCall?" Coach asked Scott.

"Very." Scott said glancing back at Stiles.

"Did you do the reading or not?" Coach asked Scott.

"Um...I-I think I forgot" Scott answered.

"Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a "D" in this class." Coach said before leaning closer to Scott and saying "come on buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a "D." How about you summarize, uh, the previous nights reading? No?" Coach asked Scott "how about the, uh, the night before that?" The sound of beeping could be heard Eve looked over Stiles shoulder to see Coach's phone in stiles hands. Stiles had explained to Eve his plan for Scott and how he thre lacrosse balls at him. "How about you summarize anything you've ever read... in your entire life?"  Scott began to stutter. "No? A blog? How about, uh, how about, uh, the back oc's cereal box? No? How about the adults only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? Anything?" Scott avoided eye contact. "Thank you, McCall, thank you. Thank you McCall. Thank you for extinguishing any last flicker of hope I have for your generation. You just blew it for everybody. Thanks. Next practice you can start with suicide runs. Unless that's too much reading." Eve then watched over Stiles shoulder as the phone showed that Scotts heartbeat had begun slowed down. Eve tapped Stiles's shoulder and motioned towards Scott and Allison's hands which were interlocked under the in between of their desks.