Part 3.

I looked at him, smiled, and started inching away from him.
———————————————————————————
He then grabbed my forearm real tight. I smiled to myself, turned around then looked down at my arm, then he quickly yanked me back in. We started making out reaalll sloppy this time. I wanted the sex to be about him tonight, but he just couldn't help himself with my body could he?. I somehow managed to end up on my back, him hovering over me. Both of his arms were on the outside of mines, I'm right in between him. His white shell necklace was making him even more attractive hanging off of his neck like that. We both let the red light sink in the vulnerability of the moment. We were feelin' ourselves. He admired the look of my body, all up and down. Staring at all of my curves, he began to smirk at himself. Without saying a word he licked his lips and immediately went down to my neck. He knows my neck is my biggest soft spot. He switched in between pecked kisses and french kisses. I bit my lip and exhaled heavily, light pleasure written all over my face. He then started trailing his way down to my girls. He licked around the right nipple a few times then sucked it, he kissed his way to my left and did the same there. I bit my lip and slightly moaned. I felt a little smile form on my body. He then, started kissing, licking, and sucking all around my stomach giving me so many damn butterflies. While doing that, he took his left thumb, licked it, and placed it on top of my clit on my panties and started slowly rubbing in small circles. "mmmfuu-ck" I said squirming around. He worked his way down but didn't put his lips on her yet. He wanted to tease me with his childish ass, just because I did it to him (he's so annoying). He started kissing, sucking, and licking my inner thighs. My clit started hurting a little bit because of how horny I was. I was staring at the ceiling about to CRY. And as soon as I knew it, I felt a kiss then followed by a big, warm, slippery, tongue lick my clit. I gasped to myself. He looked up and saw that I was in complete awe so he gave a few more licks with my panties on then asked me 'if it was okay if he took them off'. "yea yea yea just do it" I said quickly, trying to catch my breath. He giggled, then put his hands around my waist and started sliding my panties down. He licked his lips, put his face back in and started eating. me. THE FUCK. OUT. "HUUUUOOOHHMYGOD-😩!!". I moaned out loud. If there were any other people in the house with us they would've fasholly been concerned considering how fucking loud I was. He was slurping, licking, kissing, and sucking his life away. My back was arching to the high heavens as my mouth was just wide tf open, he placed both of his hands underneath both my legs and gripped them tightly. I heard him groaning under his breath. "Damn is it good???" I said breathing hard asf. He started busting out laughing, & I felt his vibrations on my ✨ so I threw my head back again. He was doin' his dougie for a good 10 minutes straight. Looking at him eating me out, the feeling, the sounds, the everything was about to make me cum. He could tell I was about to though because of the look of hopelessness on my face, so he stopped. "Not yet princess, we ain't even really start yet". Still staring at the ceiling I heard the sound of smooth skin doing something. I guess he pulled down his pants, cause BITCH. He slid that shit right in. And I mean, right. in. My walls were VERRRY much lubricated, in other words bitch I was unbelievably wet. "Shhhhh..." as he said throwing his head back while sliding it in. "Dammmnnn.." I exhaled passionately.

(Part 4 below, but u knew that already).