CHAPTER ONE: PROVENANCE

Monica and her crew the Seagals were at West Bank robbing it and got noticed and they were now on the run. They have been doing this ever since they can remember. She meet Derek one time when they were robbing the bank and they were on the run and Derek saw her.

He took a hold oh her arm and sat her down on the side walk restaurant and gave her his jacket to wear and started a conversation out of nowhere. She blended in and laughed a little.

The police passed by them confused and looked around, she took Derek's wine glass and put it on her lips drinking it. The police started running again, Derek stood up and took her hand and smirked at Monica and she smiled at him.

" How did you know I was being chased? " Monica asked amused

" Been there, done that, a million times, I can add so I just know. " Derek replied and continued.

" You're the Seagals I've heard and seen a lot about you. You're a pretty neat gang. By the way I'm Derek."

" Monica, but you can call me Perilous. That's my gang name and thanks Derek, which gang are you in? "

" Why do you think I'm in a gang? "

" I don't know you said you are used to these types of situations so I just assumed you'd be part of one. "

" I'm a solicitation so I always have to run away from the police and disguise myself which is similar to this. Seeing someone running like you stands out like a sore thumb point towards the police, running...things like that."

" So would you like to join my gang? "

" No I like running solo, but I would like to meet you again."

Monica did meet up with Derek again and again. She started to fall for him really hard. Derek finally agreed to joined Monica's gang and he was her second in command.

He was awesome at what he does and since he joined the gang, they have robbed a lot of banks in a month without getting a lot of Seagals gang members killed or injured with him on their side.

They have made enough money than they needed. Monica was getting suspicious of Derek since she has never seen him spend his money and never goes to parties or clubs like the other gang members do.

Samuel came up to Monica's office one night. " I don't think we should keep this Derek guy in our pack. I think he's selling us out. He never uses his money he might be a snitch or a cop."

" What are you implying Samuel? "

" Look at this, if we happen to get caught and the cops want us to pay all of the money we stole. He might go free and we..." He pointed at both Monica and himself " will go to jail."

" Stupid accusations, where have you heard that type of craziness? " Monica shouted at Samuel

" Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean he doesn't have some strings attached which we don't know of. Kick him out before its too late and either way I'll always on side."

" Samuel go look for something better to do and stop worrying about things that don't concern you, he's my boyfriend and you should respect him and he's your second in command so if you don't mind leave my office."

"Whatever you say Monica."

"It's Perilous for you Samuel."

" Whatever you say Perilous."

With that Samuel left, whatever Samuel said about Derek started to distress Monica. She wanted to have a word with him. And about him selling them out sounded real to her ears. She stood up and went to Derek to talk to him. She was still walking to Derek's room when she heard whisperings in the guest room.