The Person Kim Dokja Loves the Most

Set after the demon realm arc

-----------

[Incarnation Kim Dokja will be killed by the person he loves most.]

The question of who Dokja loved the most was never properly answered. Nobody thought of it at the time but after the 73rd demon realm was destroyed, Han Sooyoung decided to be devious as usual and brought it up again.

"It meant all of you guys of course" Kim Dokja answered when asked.

[The character 'Han Sooyoung' has used the 'Lie Detection' skill.]

[Lie Detection has confirmed that Kim Dokja's words are false.]

"Well of course I was lying about you Sooyoung,"

"It said person, not people Dokja," Han Sooyoung responds.

"Who is this person then?" Lee Hyungsung asked looking perplexed.

"Ew it better not be me!" Lee Jihye said, hugging herself.

"Your score on the affinity reader was 6 points!" Lee Gilyoung growled, with a glare aimed towards her.

"There was only one person who never tried the affection reader," Yoo Sangah muttered to herself, the look of realisation now dawning on her face.

With everyone not completely understanding yet, Han Sooyoung gave the hint they needed and asked, "Who was it that dealt the final blow~?" Han Sooyoung's eyes shimmered with mischief. Everyone then remembered who. Memories of Yoo Joonghyuk stabbing his sword through Kim Dojka's heart flashed through all their heads. All at once everyone was staring at Yoo Joonghyuk, whilst the subject in question was staring at Kim Dokja.

[The exclusive skill, 'Fourth Wall' is shaking!]

[The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' is currently screaming at the revelation.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is shocked.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is howling with laughter.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' respects the preference of 'Demon King of Salvation']

It was at that moment, that Kim Dokja opened Bookmark and used Way of the Wind to quickly make his escape.

"Oi come back here!" Han Sooyoung shouted after him, cackling shortly after.

Without Dokja noticing, Yoo Joonghyuk easily caught up to him with Red Phoenix Shunpo and grabbed onto his arm. Kim Dokja nearly tripped from all the momentum he had gathered but managed to keep himself standing. Yoo Joonghyuk then turned Dokja around, so that they were facing each other.

"Kim Dokja" Yoo Jonghyuk simply said, his gaze intense and unreadable.

"Yoo Joongh-" He was interrupted as lips were pressed into his own. Despite never using the skill, [Moisture Retention], Yoo Joonghyuk's lips were still soft.

[The exclusive skill, 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 2' has been activated!]

Don't leave again

[The constellation 'Demon-Like Judge of Fire' has sponsored 69 coins to the constellation 'Demon King of Salvation'.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter is frozen with shock]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is bleeding profusely from her nose.]

[1000 coins have been sponsored.]