Flipped pt 1?

Summary

Yoo Joonghyuk gets afflicted with a skill that flips his feelings for Kim Dokja.

Yoo Jonghyuk hates him right? So why is it that after the switch, Yoo Jonghyuk tried to kill him every day?

NOTE: It's been a while 😅, I haven't really proof -read this and didn't really want to keep people waiting any longer

-----------
[START OF STORY]

Kim Dokja found it his favourite pastime to annoy Yoo Joonghyuk. It was his only way to get his attention after all. He was pretty sure that if not for the fact that they were life and death companions, he would be dead by now. He was also confident that YJH hated him a lot.

--------------

It happened when Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk were fighting an incarnation. Dokja blocks an attack wih his broken faith, the momentum of the hit causes him to fall over. Yoo Joonghyuk looks over at Kim Dokja's direction. In that moment of distraction, the incarnation shot a ball of pink which hits him right in the chest. Yoo joonghyuk finished off the incarnation he was fighting and ran towards the one who shot the ball, the man began to aim his palm towards himself. Dokja saw as Joonghyuk grabbed his wrist and turned it away from the incarnation. Another ball of pink still ended up leaving his palm, this time hitting Dokja.

The incarnation smiled "This could still work."

"You, what did you do?" Joonghyuk scowled at the incarnation.

"You'll see," the incarnation smirked.

[Incarnation Yoo Joonghyuk's feelings for constellation 'Demon King of Salvation' has been flipped for the duration of a week!]

Feelings flipped?

Does this mean for the duration of this week, YJH liked him? Dokja's cheeks heated up at the thought. He looked towards YJH to find that he was already being stared at. It appeared that the ability was legit. The eye-contact seemed to trigger something in Yoo Joonghyuk as he began to run towards KDJ and swung his sword.

[The story 'Life and Death Companions' is silent.]

KDJ quickly parried. YJH pushed his sword nearly pushing broken faith towards KDJ's neck. KDJ strained himself and managed to stop the swords from moving. 

YJH clicked his tongue then walked away.

What was that about?

Did YJH want some excuse to take a close look at him? It was a pretty violent way to do it.

A blush was present on KDJ's face, YJH's face was so close.

-----------

Later that day, KDJ explained the situation to everyone.

"And so his feelings for me was flipped for a week and now he likes me."

Everyone was confused, didn't he already?

-----------------

Yoo Sangah approached him later that night.

"Kim Dokja, I think you're misunderstanding something."

"What?"

"Right now I don't think that he likes you..."

"Why do you think that?"

"He tried to stab you in your sleep!"

"He was probably embarrassed that I caught him watching me sleep or something"

"He stabbed you while you were sleeping!"

"Probably just thought I was awake or something."

"..."

Everyday was filled with glares and growls directed towards him. Yoo Joonghyuk just couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

--------------------

He's always thought YJH would make a cute tsundere.

YJH in love with him was hilarious.

The others kept insisting it was the other way around but then that would mean that YJH likes him. It just made no sense to him. He's the only one who read the novel to the end, he understands YJH the most, therefore he knows that he's right and everyone else is wrong.

"Did the skill also lower your IQ?" Han sooyoung said, her eyes narrowed at him.

KDJ gave a response with his middle fingers.

-----------------

Dokja now knew for sure that the others had to be wrong about YJH currently hating him when the other made him a meal. Usually the other would refuse to cook for anyone other than his little sister or Lee Seolwha so this was a surprise. It had to have mean that YJH did like him after all.

KDJ took a bite of the food, it tasted great! he was glad to be able to taste this godly cooking for the second time.

It actually tasted better, maybe because the food was made with love?

As Kim Dokja continued to eat he received a system message:

[Status: poisoned]

Hm? the food had poison in it? Kim Dokja looked up at Yoo Jonghyuk who was looking back expectantly.

"It's delicious," Kim Dokja said, and continued to take bites of the food not bothered by the poison. The poison was likely added for more flavour. After his meal he pulled out a bottle of antidote and drank it.

He thought he heard a tongue clicking but he probably just imagined it.

"Can I have seconds?"

"No."

"Oke."

-------------------------

Dokja had gone too far with his provocations once again, causing Yoo Joonghyuk to grab him by the throat.
"This reminds me of old time."

"Shut the fuck up!"

'.....so are we flirting right now?"

"I'm going to bite your fucking neck!"

"Still getting mixed messages here"

"..."

-------------------------

There was only one thing KDJ could do, to figure things out once and for all and to prove everyone else wrong.

He literally had the key the whole time, his exclusive skill: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 2!

Why hadn't he thought about it all this whole time? He looked towards YJH who was in the middle of cleaning some of KDJ's blood off his sword.

As if feeling eyes on him, KDJ was met with an intense gaze.

[The exclusive skill, 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint stage 2' has been activated!]

I... HATE... you

Oh…

Had it been a week now?

Did the skill wear off?

[The story 'Life and Death Companions' is silent.]

]

___________

Yes that second to last part was a Tumblr post lmao