Coming Back

3rd person POV

Y/n's wolf (three-headed) found her i alley and brought her back to small house they were staying at. He put her in her bed and left her to recover. (you are imortal btw, you are witch, animagus and demon, your father is Hades).
Y/n's soul was having fun with her siblings in Underworld while she was healing in real world.

1 month later

It came time for Y/n's soul to leave Underworld because she healed pretty well. She said bye to her father and her sinlings. Her soul started fading away from Underworld and into real world

Y/n's POV

I blinked several times to adjust the light in my room. When i did i saw my wolf peacefully sleeping in his bed. I carefully got out of my bed trying not to wake him up. I got out of my room and slightly closed the door. I got to the kitchen because i was hungry. I heard the steps coming downstairs and i immediately knew that it was your wolf. He saw me and ran to me and starten jumping and licking me. I started laughing, "Hi to you too". When he calmed down i made breakfast, some pancakes for me and for my wolf i cooked some chicken, beef and little bit of turkey. I sat down on chair and started eating while scrolling through instagram. When i was done eating i washed plate. You took this outfit and got in the shower.

I wanted some time alone so i stayed in shower little longer

I wanted some time alone so i stayed in shower little longer. When i got out i put my outfit on and put my hair in messy bun. I stayed at house all day playing with my wolf until night then put on my pyjamas

 I stayed at house all day playing with my wolf until night then put on my pyjamas

and went to the bed.

(Words count:302)
(Here is next chapter i made it best i can and if there is some words that are not correct you can tell me and just to let you know i'm from bosnia and i'm still learning english)