Y'all nasty. But I shouldn't be one to talk since this is my own doing.

[ B E F O R E  Y O U  R E A D ]

First of all, don't expect this to be good, as it was late at night and I was high off of Coca Cola and caffeine.

Second of all, I'm sorry that this now exists, please don't take this seriously, idek what this is.

That should be all. Enjoy, fuckers!

5. 2023:
(spelling + additions for better reading exp)

———————

You sighed deeply as you finally got seated in your car, head falling back against the leather headrest. It had been a long day, though still good. You smiled lazily at the thoughts and memories invading your mind, replaying the events from a few hours ago.

The concert was amazing. You had a huge feeling of contentment settled in your chest. The fireworks at the end had made you so surprised and you'd been completely in awe of the beautiful explosions that had happened in the sky.

The loud cheers of the fellow ARMYs, and of course, not to mention the loud cries of the fellow ARMYs. You had all bawled your eyes out when We are bulletproof: the eternal had played loudly in the arena, the members going around, shedding just as many meaningful tears as their fans as they said goodbye and thanked you all deeply for coming.

A loud yell interrupted your thoughts and you couldn't help but snicker.

"SO SHOW ME!"

You stuck your head out of your now rolled down window and screamed back, thousands of other voices blending into your own. "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"SO SHOW ME!" The same voice yelled again, people swarming around on the big parking lot, some still exiting the stadium.

"I'LL SHOW YOU!"

"SO SHOW ME!"

"I'LL SHOW YOU, SHOW YOU, SHOW YOU!" The entire place erupted into cheers and laughter and you of course cheered with them as well, pulling your head back inside your car again. You shook your head lightly with a crooked smile on your face.

"Fucking dumbasses. Lovely dumbasses, though." You chuckled at your own stupid insult and connected your phone to your car, quickly scrolling through your playlist. You found the song you were looking for and turned up the volume to 16, feeling the bass rumble in your chest.

You started the engine and slowly exited the parking lot behind all the other cars.

The chorus of the song came on and you couldn't stop yourself from screaming at the top of your lungs. "NEOUI CONVERSE HIGH KKOCHYEONNA BWA BYEOL SU EOMMA BWA NANEUN WO-OH-OH!"

The song shook your whole car as you drove down the roads (finally after being in queue for just too long), the moon shining brightly above on the sky, the stars waving down to the earth. Light from the lamp posts shone inside your car repeatedly, lighting up almost every part of your vehicle as it moved, the orange-y light moving around inside and gracing both your face and the lonely seats.

Your eyes then caught sight of a building with a big, golden seagull on it, making you smack your lips. "Ah, fuck, I'm hungry."