detention part two.

paddys pov:

Fuck. First day of school and I'm already in detention. This dumb bitch, mateo or whatever his name is really had to screw it up. But man... the way that idiot looked at me, the way he yelled at me (I swear I don't have a degrading kink).
"You're a dick. You know that right." I heard mateo say under his breath.
"Shut up". I say back, that boy is really getting on my nerves today. I hear footsteps approach me, I look up to see that sexy face, (not gay btw). He grabs my wrists and pushes me down onto a desk right behind me.
"Repeat that again, bitchboy." Mateo says, smirking as he unbuckles his belt with one hand.
"What the fuck are you doing let go of me dumbass" i try to move but its no use he doesn't let go. As mateo finished taking his belt off I see the other two boys flirting, and that started to get intense, like um, very intense.
"We're in a classroom, dumb fuck get off me"
Mateo doesn't listen.
"Bend over, bitchboy and take daddys dick" Mateo laughs and flips me around and shoves his small ass dick (like bro can it get any smaller) into me. "Now take it like a good boy or im gonna have to punish you."
I hear other moans from the other side of the room. This is so gay (and I am NOT gay) but... it feels so right.
"That's it bbg." He slowly goes back and fourth and then eventually picks up the pace, I try so hard not to let out any noises, besides how could I, I can hardly feel this inside of me, it's literally less than an inch.

*few minutes later*

Mateo stops, and turns me around so im facing him.
"Open your mouth" I do as mateo says and next thing I know it.
spit
"EWW. BRO THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" this bitch really just spat in my mouth.
"spit it back, patrick." I do as he says and then we start making out and mateo pauses in the middle of it all and says...

"no homo."