𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

I was walking down the main street with boba in my hands when I heard people screaming and running away from the other alley, I saw Fireballs in the sky "Heroes are here" This Is the first thing that popped into my mind, way I am, I went to check it out, I knew it might be dangerous but I did it anyway. In my childhood, I was always the bravest in our little friend group we had.

| little bit of y/n's young ages |

We were on the beach and we climbed on this really high rock and some boys said "y/n, I dare you to jump" One of the boys named Shai said to me "Dude it's dangerous" Hyna said (yes Hyna is in class with me and it's also my BFF)"Awh what y/n, you scared "The second boy said " Me, pff never" I said and jumped "Y/N" Hyna yelled after me " Is she still alive" Hyna asked one of the boys " Ofc she is " Shai said " She's so wild" Hyna said " Yep, that's why we are friends " Shai said

(i hate this lol)

| back to future lmao |

I was walking to see what was going on, on this street. I came closer and I froze, it was 4 or 5 Nomus, like this one tho attacked UA High last week. They were way bigger than heroes I saw a hero trying to fight Nomu but she failed, Nomu grabbed her wrist with his big hands and tried to kill her suddenly a fire hit Nomu, I looked around and saw Endeavor " Hey kid! Get out of here! " He yelled to me I was still frozen, I never saw something so scary as those Nomus in my life. I was frightened. "Get her out of here! " Endeavor said to other heroes but they couldn't let their guard down because if they did, there would be a high chance of Nomu getting them and kill them. I snapped back to reality, I noticed how bad it was for me to be here at this place at this time, me staying here will put my life and the other lives in danger so the best thing I could do is ran away and so I did. I ran from the street as fast as I could I didn't look behind me, but I didn't think where was I going, I went left then right then left again and I found myself in a dark alley.

I stopped to catch my breath "I probably run 600 meters or more new record" I thought myself sarcastically. I heard loud footsteps and heavy breathing, I turned aground to see what it is and I saw... a Nomu "he probably escaped the heroes and followed me here... Shit... " I said to myself. He was coming closer and closer, I was slowly moving away but then my back hit the wall. It was the end of an alley, " Fuck I'm so dead" I thought to myself, Nomu came closer to me, "I need to fight I cant die like this" I tought and put myself in a fighting position "Come on! " I said to Nomu, he ran to me, I crossed my arms trying to block his attack, but I knew he was stronger, just in a second Nomu was hit by something powerful. It looked like fire, but blue, I could feel the heat of it, it was so strong. "what, a fuck just happened," I thought. Nomu fall on his back still burning.

(Imaging those are Nomus hands lol)

I noticed the tall figure is approaching me it was dark so I couldn't see if it was a male or female, " W-why did you save me" I asked the figure, it didn't say anything back just keep walking.

When the light hit the figure I could finally see its face, it was male I would say he was aground my age, he had a lot of burn scars on his face, and a lot of staples. " Who are you" I asked but he keep quiet " I have a powerful quirk, back off" I said in a warning " If you have powerful quirk why didn't you use it on that Nomu" He speaks with a deep voice, I stayed quiet "Hmh as I tought" He said "what do you want from me, are you gonna kill me or something" I said moving even closer to the wall behind me " If I wanted to kill you I think I wouldn't kill that Nomu right. You are weak" He said with an even deeper voice "Don't say that," I said " Awhh are you gonna fight me, little girl," He said and stopped in front of me " If you will gave me the reason I will," I said " Uhh, a fighter I see huh, that's nice, just what we were looking for," He said "Who is 'we' I only see you," I said " You need to stop asking so many questions, " He said coming closer to me " Don't come any closer" I said and put my hand in my pocket to search for my knife, I always have it with me for special occasions like this one. I dragged my tiny knife out " This won't hurt me, love" He said "We'll see" I said he tried to get the knife out of my hands but I dodged his attack.

(A/n: Something like this lol, and yes I love Marvel tho)

We were fighting I pushed him in the wall, he fell on his knees and I put my knife near his throat.

( you don't have to watch the video is just an example of how they fight.)

(A/n: this is basically the whole fighting scene just imagine with no talking and that they don't know each other and just a normal fight lmao. I didn't know how to make a good example of a fighting scene. RIP I made this so complicated rn sorry if u don't understand lmao. )

I pinned him against the wall holding my knife on his neck " Who. are. you." I asked, " You are in no position to ask questions, girl" He said and slipped out from my hold grabbing my knife and pinning me to the wall with my knife near my heart "I won." He said and lets me go and turned aground to left. When he was almost gone I spoke " Yo staples!" He turned aground " Thanks for saving me asshole," I said and he left. Suddenly something or someone hit my head from behind, my eyes closed and I blacked out.

(A/n: hope you like it, please vote love you.)

(edit: i hate how my story is going so fast rip)

Words: 1105