𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎

𝐘/𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Y/n is a 21 years old girl, she lives with her mom. Her father and her mother divorced because of her fathers un-loyalty. That was before Y/n was born, but her mother still manages to get pregnant. Y/n's mom, Yuuki is a doctor, she works at the nearest hospital. Yuuki's quirk is fire one of the rare species of fire quirk. Y/n's best friend's name is Hyna they are childhood friends, they were born just 7 hours apart and their parents are really good friends too.

U.S.J. Incident

After the news breaks that All Might is teaching at, the press crowds the entrance to the school in search of an interview from the ultra-popular. Tomura hides behind the crowd and eventually destroys the school's defense system. This allows the media to get onto school grounds, forcing the alarms to sound and panic erupts among the students.

Tomura uses the opportunity and steals an itinerary for Class 1-A and discovers that All Might will be teaching alongside and at an outside facility. They gather dozens of petty in anticipation of a chance to kill All Might. The following day, Shota Aizawa takes Class 1-A for specialized rescue training with Thirteen. All Might overuse his power that morning so he doesn't attend the training. Just before the training is set to begin, the League of Villains invades the U.S.J. using 's.

| y/n's pov|

𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

You are probably wondering on which side I am on. Heros or Villains, well neither, if I am honest I feel worse for Villains, I mean don't get me wrong if they hurt people I'm on the hero side but on the other way they are just people but society decided to change that and everyone who's trying to change something about this world that they think it's bad they'll say "oh you are evil" it's stupid. Yes, some villains are pure evil but I think most of them are just misunderstood or some just broken inside.
Well, most of the time, please don't hate me right now, I am on the Villain's side, as I said they are just broken and it kinda hurts me to see them suffer. I am not that afraid of them tho.

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤

Well, a thing about my quirk is, I probably don't have it. Or, as doctors said I'll discover it later in life. But bro I'm 21 and still don't have a single sight of quirk while both of my parents have it. I am going into normal school because as I said my quirk hasn't been discovered so I can't go to UA High, not like I want to go but I would do it for my mom because she is always there for me and I feel like I'm not there for her.

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

The thing about my relationships is, I'm single. Whole 21 years of my life. Yes yes, I didn't know I was that ugly. (A/n: just kidding you beautiful person I love you) But ok now let's go to the story.