Chapter 42

Katie's P.O.V.

I take my gun and point it at the tall boy in front of me, he looks around Levis age, wont surprise me if a little older even.

"What the fuck do you mean sorry."

"We have your friend."

"Where is she" I load my gun now.

"Come with me" he points to the truck behind him. I look hesitantly at him and walk one step ahead.

"Hold up, you can't go Katie, you are 8 months pregnant" Levi walks up front.

"The hell u talking about I can't, she is my friend, my sister okay, I will go get her."

"She doesn't even care about you anymore" he snaps at me.

"My sister can decide for herself" the boy comes up front to Levi. The fuck he is talking about. "sister"? I give him an odd look before flipping him off.

I really am turning into Mariah.

I go into the truck and look to them all.

"Come or just shut up, got that" I say, and I see Brandon and Leo casually walking up while Levi hesitates.

Hua comes up front with her new friend and enters the truck too.

"Levi, we need you" I just say, and he looks up and down, and decides to take Noah's hand and come with us.

He won't regret it, but would I?

It doesn't even take that much time for us to get to their place. On the way, Blake tells us that they've been watching us for a while and that kidnapping Mariah was her father's fault not his.

I couldn't give one less of a fuck. I'm a hormone filled woman whose best friend has been taken. It's taking me all my self-control to not socker punch this mother fucker.

"You all really just wanted us close huh" I scoff glaring at him along with Leo. He hasn't stopped glaring at Blake ever since he found out Mariah has been taken.

Honestly, I get where he's coming from. Leo and I may not have talked as much as we did before I left but we both have one mutual enemy. Whoever this Blake guy is.

"When I find that dumb fucker who has Mariah, I'm going to rip his fucking face off" Leo says, and I nod in agreement.

"Lead us to Mariah, now" Brandon demands. Blake rolls his eyes at him and I grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"Listen here you sick fuck, I'm a fucking 8-month pregnant woman who's in bad need to see her fucking sister. Lead me to her or I will rearrange your fucking face. Notice how many times I fucking said 'Fuck'. I'm angry so lead me to her" I yell at her and his eyes widen probably realizing how much Mariah means to me.

"Well, she's a real tiger, ain't she?" I hear a familiar voice. He's confidence is missing and he sounds angry. I grab my gun out and shoot at his feet. I look Caleb in the eyes.

"You motherfucker!" I yell at him and stomp towards him but Levi holds me back. "Levi, let me go!" I yell.

"Katie, it was orders, I swear she's alright. I'm here to lead you to her" Caleb promises but Levi pushes me behind him and advances towards him. I feel small hands hold mine and I look down at Noah immediately calming down a little.

"You are not going to lead us anywhere. You're bringing her right here. Alive" Levi says. I can't help a small smile grace my face at how much he actually cares. I guess Mariah didn't just annoy him while I was gone