𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

Hey! I'm Flora Soleil. This is the story of how I found the absolute love of my life.

I'm actually named after the constellation of Flora, since my parents have a thing with stars.

I've always loved looking at the starts, finding certain constellations, and just looking for stars that catch my eye.

Basically my entire house is filled with crystals and spiritual healing supplies.

Yep. I have one of those families. But honestly Im grateful that my family is unique and different.

I will say, I' m not the most innocent person. My parents obviously think I'm " goody two shoes" But I don't see myself that way.

Before I met Johnny, I had never really had a serious relationship before. I had only had one boyfriend in the first grade but obviously I just wanted to look cool and say I had a boyfriend.

I also have two Moms. The one that gave birth to me I call Mom, and the other one, I call Ma so it doesn't get confusing.

My Mom is a spiritual healer, and when she met my Ma, she taught her everything she knows.

My Ma, is a therapist for people of all ages. In her office where she gives people therapy there's at least 4 salt lamps in there.

I love my moms. They're so accepting of everyone. We aren't rich, but my Moms were looking for a fresh new start in Reseda.

My Ma's therapy office was moving so we didn't really have a choice.

I was excited and nervous. I definitely was not expecting to find the the love of my life there.