𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Flora unpacked her car in an annoyed fashion since she had to get up super early to officially move into her new place in Reseda.

Her fiery red hair was shining in the bright sun as her freckles coated her cheeks.

She  was wearing a loose, yet comfortable tshirt with denim shorts and her hair was down, and natural.

She carried her suitcase up the stairs carefully as she heard rustling noises behind her.

"Oh, here let me help you." The brown skinned boy smiled as he took her bags up the stairs for her.

"Oh, thank you." she said smiling once they got to the top of the steps.

"No problem. I'm Daniel. Daniel LaRusso." He said holding out his hand.

"I'm Flora. Flora Soleil." She said taking his hand and shaking it happily.

"Did you just move in here too?" He asked.

"Yeah. My moms were looking for a fresh start. And one of their offices moved here." She explained.

"Moms?" He asked confused.

"Yes. Moms." The girl giggled.

"My moms are lesbian. The one that gave birth to me, I call Mom. The one that didn't, I call Ma." She continued.

"Oh cool. Yeah it's just me and my Ma out here too. She wouldn't shut up about the pool." He said annoyed while putting his fingers through his hair.

Flora laughed softly at his annoyance.

"Hey, I was actually just invited to this beach party tonight, would you wanna come with me?" He asked scratching his neck nervously.

"I would love too!" She said smiling.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

"So you were invited to a beach party huh?" Ma asked smirking.

"Maaaa. Don't be like that. I'm only trying to make friends." Flora said slicing an apple in the kitchen.

"What are you gonna wear?" Ma asked.

"This." Flora said motioning to the outfit she had on.

"Oh, but you would look gorgeous in a bathing suit!" She begged.

"Nope. I'm too flat for that. And I don't know if you've noticed, but my skin is whiter than un-seasoned chicken." she said giggling.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Flora walked outside obviously not wearing a bathing suit.

But she did put on a little bit of makeup.

"Hey! Wow! You look great!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Thanks." Flora said blushing at the boys kindness.

They arrived at the beach with Daniels other friend while the boys played soccer and the girls listened to music.

Flora wasn't really sure what to do since she didn't know anybody.

She just decided to play soccer with the boys since she only knew Daniel. They had actually gotten to know each other a little bit at the beach.

She was quite good at soccer, she used to play on a club team back in Arizona where she used to live.

She had also pursued karate for the past few years which she had actually gotten pretty good at but she hasn't had a lesson for a few weeks since she's been so busy with the move.