Chapter 15: Fixing His Broken Heart

Ship. A thing where you want two characters in a movie, TV shows, or even books to end up together. When you ship two characters, you will feel joy whenever you see them together as the both of them do many sweet and romantic things.

But what happens if the two characters you ship doesn't end up together?

You'll feel great sorrow that will take over your whole body, and make you collapse into your bed as your suffering will remain for a very long time.

I, (L/n) (Y/n) had a ship too. Whenever I see my ship together, my heart would flutter without even a second passing by. Just the two of them thinking about each other is enough to makes me excited. That ship was my most favorite ship for years. I'm sure they'll end up together someday.

Then... that day came. The day when the ending of the series was finally done after years of supporting it. I was so happy. My heart was filled with confidence as my mind was loaded with thoughts that after years of waiting, I will finally be able to see my most precious ship end up together.

However, my expectations betrayed me. Something horrible happened to that lovely ship of mine. So horrible that I keep holding back my tears whenever I remember it.

It got destroyed into pieces...

My most loved ship got destroyed. I was so devastated, even now I'm still am. I never once felt so betrayed in my whole life. It hurts so much... I wanted to jump from a tall building as I race into the night. I want to die.

I tried searching for a solution from the Internet to cure my problem of not moving on from the ship, but all I saw were nothing but nonsense.

"You'll get over it soon enough."

"It's just a ship. Stop crying because of it. "

"There's still hentai."

I'm so sorry ______-chan... please forgive me. I'm sorry I couldn't get you to end up with him. If I could enter that anime, I would surely look for you and marry you.

If he won't end up with her then I'll have her. But... I already know that cold and painful truth.

She will never be real. And even if she did exist, she'll never return my feelings of love for her. She'll never look at me. She'll never speak to me. And she'll never give any of her attention to someone like me. No... the truth is I knew it all along. I don't even deserve to breathe the same air as her. Even if I did, she'll fall in love with him and not me.

(Author was deeply hurt while writing this paragraph.)

If I could turn back time, I would definitely beg the author of that story to make them be together. But it's already too late, and I can't do anything about that.

Kaguya POV

Me and Hayasaka have been together for a very long time now. If there's someone who knows her better than anyone, that's me. She always has that poker face, but in school she's a gyaru with a cheerful personality. Despite her being a professional liar, she's a really nice person in the inside.

However, the Hayasaka from yesterday and the Hayasaka today are different. The Hayasaka from yesterday always had a straight face and was always serious, but now she's completely different.

"Hayasaka, what do you think of my plan?"

"......"

After explaining those long details to her, I asked for her opinion. But instead of saying what she thought like the ordinary Hayasaka would, she kept quiet as she had a small smile while her face had a somewhat reddish color.