REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXIII

"Ah, it's a fun day!" You exclaimed with nodding in satisfaction, "Thank you for your company, Son."

It's almost dark and you have a lot of souvenirs in your hand. You tried a lot of new food and it's all thanks to Reiner's treats. Of course, you also treat him. What happened to day is such a fun investigation.

It makes you fall for Reiner even more and you are readying yourself from Jean's scolds.

Reiner give you a bow, "It's a great pleasure. I had fun. By the way, what's your name, Sir?"

Yes, it's been a whole day but you never told him your name because you can't think of anything yet. It is Birthholds's fault since he gets all the name in your head.

"I'm Sherlock Holmes, nice to meet you, Son." You replied while smiling proudly with your name.

"I hope I'll meet you again, Mr. Holmes," He stated genuinely, "I'll be waiting to see you tomorrow."

Eh, nani?

You blink as you feel nervous with his words. Your heart is beating in anticipation and excitement.

We'll meet again tomorrow? Oh no! It's a really, really bad thing— to not agree.

"Sure, Son. I got to go." You muttered and immediately walk away. You didn't wait for his reply since it will only make you feel anticipated for tomorrow's mission.

I'm seriously dead if Jean finds out about this.

You walk and walk towards the hotel room the you rented. As you walk inside, you put all the bags of souvenirs in the bed as you sigh heavily.

"Damn, my heart is beating so fast. How can Reiner make me feel such thing? It's not healthy for an old man like me." You whispered, still in your modulated voice.

Thankfully, you sound like a man when you tried you best. You've been practicing it with Captain Levi and he keeps on teaching you techniques to sound like an old man. Though, practicing with Levi is scary since one mistake is equivalent to 100 push-ups. It's traumatizing.

Speaking of the mission, this whole day also makes you more aware of what's happening. Talking to Reiner is a great help. You found out that Marley has an alliance with some other countries and you also hear about the transportation of goods that can be essential as an information.

It's still early for your meet up with Jean so you walk towards the mirror and chuckle when you see how you look like. You look like an old fat man but Reiner still wants to be with you. What a strange man.

And you love that strange man.