REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XLVII

After a few hours, you hear a loud rumbling sound from outside the airship and it makes everyone inside prepare for the fight. You look around and all of them look really serious. Eren hasn't killed a single person yet because of the huge bodies of water but if you won't be able to stop him right now, a lot of people will die.

"We're almost there. We're in the middle of the ocean, and there are a lot of huge Colossal Titans that we can use as our pillars. The cold air, as predicted, will be on the surface area and it will be to our advantage. All of us can save Eren and the entire Humanity without being oppressed of our freedom. We're all in this together." You started.

"(Y/N), we'll find a way to protect Eren. I know we can protect him." Armin started with a smile on his face, "Everyone of us will be able to get through this day... alive."

"We will protect each other." Mikasa muttered, "And we will definitely save Ereh."

"Damn it, I'm scared." Sasha hissed and chuckled in an annoyed manner, "You guys better attend our wedding, so we better not die here."

"No one will die here. We will do everything to protect each other." Jean answered.

"We have each other's back." Reiner stated in a calm manner and they nodded.

"We are a thousand meter away from the rumbling area. Everyone should prepare." Onyankopon stated as he piloted the ship. It is moving fast, too.

Everyone stood readily as Reiner prepared himself. For the last time you check your gears and weapons as you take a deep breath. Every second counts as the ship's main door slowly opens. The air pressure from above is heavy and it is also cold. The air touches your skin as you hear the rumbling sound getting louder and louder.

Reiner steps on the entrance and prepares to turn into his titan form. As he stands there, his eyes meet yours. The both of you didn't say anything but the gazes that you shared are enough to calm your heart.

When the ship is just above the bunch of Colossal Titans, Reiner gives you a small nod before he turns around and uses his small knife to cut his palm. He jumps from the airship as a lightning light appears all around him. He, then, transforms into an Armored Titan.

Things happen in a slow motion. The soldiers inside the ship aim their gear at Reiner, and you did the same, as all of you fly into Reiner's body. But before Reiner can touch the water from the ocean, you let go from him and aim your gear on the Colossal Titans near him.

You flew over a Titan as you stood at the top of it's nape. Your eyes caught the Commander Erwin team's airship and they also arrived in the place. You look at Eren's incredibly huge Titan that looks like a skeletal titan version of Rod Reiss (Historia's father). This time, you can see the clearer outline of his titan.

Your eyes dropped on the center part of his Titan. Despite the gigantic ribs, there's a part in which a huge sack-like flesh is protecting a piece of treasure inside it. It is probably where the Titan's Heart is located. And if it will really awaken the founder, you want to confirm if Eren's current Titan Form is the founder's titan form.