Volleyball practice pt2 (11)

3rd person POV:

The match was currently ending its second set with Karasuno pulling ahead and winning the first and on their way to win the second. It was 22-24 to Karasuno.

Isla's POV:

"Shift your ass LaZyKaWa, we're almost at the gym so a little help would be nice instead of having me drag ur nonexistent ass to the damn game."

"HEYYYYYY I HAVE AN ASS," he whined, "AND I'M ONLY LETTING YOU DRAG ME AROUND BECAUSE YOUR TOO FAST TO KEEP UP WITH ANYWAY SO IT'S NOT MYYYYY FAUUUUULT!"

"Oh my God would you just shut up for like 5 fucking minutes Jesus."

"Hmph"

'This guy is so heavy and not to mention I've been lugging him around for the guts of forever because I keep getting lost and don't know the way back to the damn gym, not like ShittyK has been much help anyway.'

2nd person POV:

"FINALLY," Isla exclaimed as she started to pick up more speed and eventually reach the gym, throwing Oikawas body through the doors as you curse him out for being a 'heavy bastard'.

"OH MY JESUS YOU HEAVY BASTARD I SWEAR TO ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL I WOULD RATHER PEEL OFF MY OWN SKIN AND CONSUME IT WITH ONLY A BLUNT POCKET KNIFE THAN EVER COME AND FIND YOU FOR A GAME EVER AGAIN!"

Everyone just stood there agape as they watched you trudge over to the Aobo Johsai volleyball team bench and practically collapse onto it.

"You better be a damn good player Oiks or I swear this'll be your last game," you grumbled as Oikawa whined about how mean you were to Iwaizumi and the rest of the team and after no one even paid attention to him, he sulked in the corner.

3rd person POV:

"Well that just happened," Daichi said bluntly as the Karasuno team stared in shock.

"Damn," Nishinoya said as he an Tanaka started to cry.

"WE WISH KIYOKO WOULD DO THAT TO US," they cried.

"Shut up or else I'll be the one throwing you 2," Sugawara said sternly as to duo went white and ran to Kiyoko for safety.

"Is that their manager?," Sugawara asked

Yamaguchi turned and said how it couldn't be because she said 'you better be a damn good player' to one of the team members not even 5 minutes ago.

"True..."

"Who is she then?"

"Hell if we know," Tsukishima answered, "the only person who knows someone here is the King."

"DON'T call me that."

"Ok your majesty"

"Stop."

"Apologies m' lord"

2nd person POV:

"Listen guys, I feel just as dead on the outside as I do on the inside right now, and seeing I don't have a notion on the fuck kinda game is volleyball, you better make it good," you said as you walked up to the team who was taking a break and rested your head on Hanamaki's back.

"I am so tired that I could fall asleep anywhere," you said leaning your head onto Hanamaki's back causing him to blush slightly, "even on your damp, sweaty ass back Taka."

The team laughed as Hanamaki proceeded to bolt upwards causing you to fall flat on you face, this made the team laugh even more.

~Time skip to the end of game because it's 4am and I don't have the mental capacity to talk abt that rn~